Layout of Rows at Hampden

VargasDa

I was in Section A7 row Q for semi,aboot half way up! We got B3 Row EE for the final. Do they go A B C D and so on or is it A AA AAA B BB BBB etc. Disnae really matter but just wondering as the boy was asking! Bring them on!!!!

I was in Section A7 row Q for semi,aboot half way up! We got B3 Row EE for the final. Do they go A B C D and so on or is it A AA AAA B BB BBB etc. Disnae really matter but just wondering as the boy was asking! Bring them on!!!!

imagescaxx58e4.jpg

A,B,C so on then AA, BB, CC and in the west I think it even goes to FFF or something

Prince Buaben

As said A-Z then AA-ZZ the AAA to FFF(i think)

Rudolf's Mate

A,B,C so on then AA, BB, CC and in the west I think it even goes to FFF or something

Lol here was me thinking my DDD was a miss print!

Sierra Delta

South stand goes up to UU, North to XX and West to FFF.

Rudolf's Mate

Out of curiosity, where are the best view in the west stand? Ok I know everyone has different opinions but for me personally I wouldn't want to be low down near the pitch however for a game like this to look back up the stand at the flags twirly etc would be something else.

I tend to prefer higher up/further back as I feel you get a better view of the pitch.

Prince Buaben

Out of curiosity, where are the best view in the west stand? Ok I know everyone has different opinions but for me personally I wouldn't want to be low down near the pitch however for a game like this to look back up the stand at the flags twirly etc would be something else.

I tend to prefer higher up/further back as I feel you get a better view of the pitch.

Would say the middle of the stand. Double letter rows i.e LL

janjo1874

I was EEE A6 for the semi. Second last row with a great view of the pitch and also the support. FFF for the final in A4 this time

lindseylocket

I've managed to land front row seats for this! What is the view like down there?

We were in A3 row c for the SF and stood down the front so the kids could see.

It turned out great for the goals , they boys nearly got squashed after the first one - loved it!

anything up the other end you can watch on the screens

That's great thanks!

I probably wouldnt want to watch anything up at the other end I'll be that nervous!

RealMaroonCF

You could always go on the hampden website and look at the fully interactive stadium map :)

You could always go on the hampden website and look at the fully interactive stadium map :)

Doesn't work on the phone mate!

Archived