Upcoming Richard Jobson film

Drew Busby !

Drew Busby !

Always been a fan of the man and his work, from The Skids to film...

However (takes deep breath) whats the odds - especially given the casting of Wenkray Scott - that if theres any any footy references, we will see the appearance of Hobo tops, a location shot at Fester Road etc etc etc

Memo to Richard: thats gets bloody tedious you know, and just for once could we reflect the reality that when it comes to footy in this city, that theres a 60% likliehood that any references should be maroon rather than green :rolleyes:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Dark-take-on-the-new.3976136.jp

However (takes deep breath) whats the odds - especially given the casting of Wenkray Scott - that if theres any any footy references, we will see the appearance of Hobo tops, a location shot at Fester Road etc etc etc

it may indeed. There were several vans, trailers etc parked on Regent Road a couple of weeks back.

Memo to Richard: thats gets bloody tedious you know, and just for once could we reflect the reality that when it comes to footy in this city, that theres a 60% likliehood that any references should be maroon rather than green :rolleyes:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Dark-take-on-the-new.3976136.jp

Has he not got previous for that however many days on the pish film? Which was incidentally and not because of, utter garbage.

ArmiyaRomanova

Mr. Jobson is more of the Hibernian persuasion, I fear. Not that he takes much interest in the footie.

the voice from above

I thought 16 years of alcohol was gash.

If it hadn't been set here I'd have walked out.

I expect this new film to follow the same pretentious themes...

Cairneyhill Jambo
Mr. Jobson is more of the Hibernian persuasion, I fear. Not that he takes much interest in the footie.

I'm pretty sure that he used to go to the Hearts games when he was younger with some of the crowd on kickback.

Drew Busby !

The problem of course lies with us.

We all know that Hearts fans are dour boring protestant humourless stunted repressed missionary-position ugly cloned middle-class bigots.

You only have to see a guy in a Hibs top to know that they're charming characterful witty sexually adventurous endearing romantic working class strikingly handsome warrior-poets.

:confused:

ArmiyaRomanova
I'm pretty sure that he used to go to the Hearts games when he was younger with some of the crowd on kickback.

Yup, he did - doesn't make him a Hearts fan though. Last time I chatted with him he gently ripped the pesh out of my being one.

Back to the film though.... I'm kinda interested in how this one turns out, given that he's saying his 'arthouse' days are behind him for the moment (read: I couldn't find any financing for something that obviously wasn't going to make any money).

FWIW, I'm pretty certain Richard Jobson's a Celtic fan.

Probably. I saw him when I was in the hospitality a few years back for fixture v. tims...

Archived