Just watching highlights on ss1 now and his first wasn't too shabby either

...a bit disco

13 goals in 12 games now!

But...

'Could he do a job for us'?

:whistling:

bighusref

What a goal and what a run of scoring.

If he keeps this going for any length of time, he'll be off to a huge club.

Rudolf's Mate

I watched it about 6 times. Chech looks stunned just before you see the clip.

eduardo.j

I watched it about 6 times. Chech looks stunned just before you see the clip.

sorry but this is the best goal i've ever seen, shame it was against us!

Sooperstar

sorry but this is the best goal i've ever seen, shame it was against us!

I remember being sat in my seat in Section A, seeing him looking set to shoot and saying 'Go on then, hit it from there if you want'. :unsure:

eduardo.j

by the way at the end of the newcatsle goal anyone else notice how bang tidy the chelsea bird on the bench is :woot:

by the way at the end of the newcatsle goal anyone else notice how bang tidy the chelsea bird on the bench is :woot:

she's the team doctor eva carniero

Guest C00l K1d

Am i right in saying that had more curl than roberto carlos freekick, albeit his was a dead ball.

When he hits it its going out of play and ends up dipping in far post!

PsychocAndy

Eva-Carneiro_gallery_homearticle.jpg

jamboinglasgow

you know a goal is special when after 5 or 6 times watching it still wonder how the hell the ball went that shape. I swear it almost travels in a L shape. If you watch Cech he thinks it is heading out for a goal kick.

I P Knightley

The commentator at 29-30 seconds calls for a prostitute.

Strange behaviour.

Walter Bishop

28 seconds into the video and the commentator calls Cisse a prostitute????? :whistling:

boy_in_maroon

The Cisse second goal tonight is sublime. Its just ridiculously phenominal.

For some mad strange reason though it reminded me of the goal the Greenock Morton Boy scored against us in the "Back from the brink" Video. Obviously not on the same scale, but a similar strike.

I know the oldschool players played every 2 days but playing the wednesday before a fa cup final

?25m to Man U in the summer, I reckon.

if fat mike can get 35m for carroll do you really think he would let cisse go for 25m???

Don Draper

What an absolute screamer.

It's like Tony Yeboah, Roberto Carlos and James McFadden all rolled into one.

It was a great goal.. The shame is that result for Newcastle last weekend..

Had they gone and beaten Wigan they would be 3 points ahead of Spurs and a couple ahead of Arsenal in 3rd place..

I really want Newcastle to get a champions league spot but I can't see them getting the 3 points against City this weekend which will basically end it for them..

Guest GhostHunter

Removing the Archie Gemmell goal from the equation, that's the best goal I've ever seen. No ambiguity over it being a cross or, a fluke, that was 100% deliberate.

Quite simply stunning.

Cisse will end up a Real Madrid in the summer.

Sooperstar

It was a great goal.. The shame is that result for Newcastle last weekend..

Had they gone and beaten Wigan they would be 3 points ahead of Spurs and a couple ahead of Arsenal in 3rd place..

I really want Newcastle to get a champions league spot but I can't see them getting the 3 points against City this weekend which will basically end it for them..

I'd agree about last weekend. Had they won I'd have been ?1,000 richer.

Vlad-Stupid

Removing the Archie Gemmell goal from the equation, that's the best goal I've ever seen. No ambiguity over it being a cross or, a fluke, that was 100% deliberate.

Quite simply stunning.

Cisse will end up a Real Madrid in the summer.

Obviously deliberate but a fluke it went in, 99 other times out a hundred and that's a throw in :lol:

janie jones

Most of his goals have been of real quality. Whatever mistakes Ashley has made, renaming SJP being a major one, it can't be denied footballing wise and financially he has got it right. Newcastle must have a great scouting system bringng in Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye, Cisse and Demba for much less than they got for Carrol. Hopefully they won't sell too many of their best players in the summer as they are only three or four players from being having a great side.

Tams bird

I would love Rudi to score one like that in 16 sleeps time.

tartofmidlothian

Most of his goals have been of real quality. Whatever mistakes Ashley has made, renaming SJP being a major one, it can't be denied footballing wise and financially he has got it right. Newcastle must have a great scouting system bringng in Ben Arfa, Tiote, Cabaye, Cisse and Demba for much less than they got for Carrol. Hopefully they won't sell too many of their best players in the summer as they are only three or four players from being having a great side.

From what I can see, employing Pardew was what he got spectacularly right.

I remember being sat in my seat in Section A, seeing him looking set to shoot and saying 'Go on then, hit it from there if you want'. :unsure:

I remember sitting in N upper with some badword auld hoors sitting behind us, who we had managed to piss off, so they spent the game supporting bordeaux and cheered when that went in. Wanted to hook the auld bag. Great goal tho

Chris Benoit

I remember sitting in N upper with some badword auld hoors sitting behind us, who we had managed to piss off, so they spent the game supporting bordeaux and cheered when that went in. Wanted to hook the auld bag. Great goal tho

I would've @@@@@

Archived