the seahorses

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

just started listening to their one and only album again after a couple of years and have decided its the best cd ive got,if youve never heard do it yourself buy it:cool:

chester copperpot
hehatesroses

Thought they were pretty spank myself.

I always had a nickname for them Sea(spunk)horses.

dunno why, but didn't like them all that much.

Sorry Eddie.

eddie fenwick
I always had a nickname for them Sea(spunk)horses.

dunno why, but didn't like them all that much.

Sorry Eddie.

dont be sorry,just stop disagreeing;)

chester copperpot
just started listening to their one and only album again after a couple of years and have decided its the best cd ive got,if youve never heard do it yourself buy it:cool:

Eddie, yer a good mate, so I hope you redeem yourself by admitting my pick of the night is quite good.

Im all over this tonight, jumping about like a mad man listening to this, does it get any better?

watch?v=whSYTSXm8wo

eddie fenwick
Eddie, yer a good mate, so I hope you redeem yourself by admitting my pick of the night is quite good.

Im all over this tonight, jumping about like a mad man listening to this, does it get any better?

watch?v=whSYTSXm8wo

thats put me in the mood for going to see him in motherwell next month:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

i was actually thinking bout this album the other day, cant remember if i even listened to the whole album but i thought the singles were superb.

Oh and Going Undergrounds my ringtone at the moment - TUNE!! :cool:

The seahorses was the first album I ever bought. Still think its a gem that rivals/surpasses anything Oasis have done. I wonder if I still have it and whether its scratched to bugg*ry?

Buffalo Bill

'Blinded by the Sun' is one of my all time favourite songs.

'Boy in the mirror' is pretty damn good too. 'Love is the law' was the other one I remember. Some crap songs in there too though.

Some nice moments but short lived. The lad didn't perform too well at Glastonbury either.

Buffalo Bill

I have the pleasure of having a copy of the unrealised 2nd Album, its well, eh....well I've never listened to it

Angry Haggis

Best CD you have? O dear...

I have the pleasure of having a copy of the unrealised 2nd Album, its well, eh....well I've never listened to it

Would you sell it and if so how much do you want for it??

The Comedian

There is a few torrents of the 2nd album Minus Blue about.

I quite like the Seahorses, nothing clever just good guitar music. Nobody has mentioned 'You Can Talk To Me' which is another good song, I think it was a single but never on the album, however here it is here on their Myspace as well as the other main tunes. Plus two off the unreleased 2nd album. Enjoy....

http://www.myspace.com/theseahorses

Would you sell it and if so how much do you want for it??

Yeah it was just a bootleg somebody passed on - see a previous post about a torrent, there are loads of them about

the boy from the stone roses was in them john squires ?

only liked one of there songs got it on my ipod you can talk to me

Think its a great song

eddie fenwick
Best CD you have? O dear...

yup,got a good selection(well i think so)but i dont know what it is about diy but every tracks brilliant

Bobby_swing_the_bar

Love the album as well, think its superb.

They had some excellent b-sides, the second album is online but its not really up to much at all. No wonder they split before it was released.

the shirehorses were better :)

The Shirehorses were hilarious. I think I saw them in King Tuts and they were just nuts - Lard was dressed as a ghost at one point and was resplendent in a large white sheet.

Archived