James of Edinburgh

John Findlay

John Findlay

I salute you who ever you may be.

Was driving to Costco Straition last night from West Pilton and my wife always has Real Radio on in the car. So I had to suffer Ewen Cameron and the football phone in(sorry old firm love-in) last night.

James from Edinburgh gets through(I am sure the researcher/producer has been severly reprimanded today for putting him on-air) and he really laid into Ewen Cameron and the show in particular. Letting him know that there are alot of us out there totally fed-up with old firm this and old firm that and why don't they give it a rest. Then told Ewen that when Setanta bought the rights to the SPL, Ewen was at the forefront saying it was a disgrace and that football should be on the Beeb or STV(Live). Funny how Ewen's attitude had now changed as the phone-in show gets broadcast on Setanta now and Ewen all of a sudden things the sun shines out of Setanta's bahookie.

Of course Ewen gives it what other game is on tonight is there a third division game on and should we give it a mention instead of the OF.

There wasn't a third division game however there was a first division game on last night between QOS(Scottish Cup finalists) and Partick Thistle. Hoewever, Ewen did not know this so never gave it a mention at all. Anyway because who in my opinion had hit the nail on the head about over the top OF coverage and that there are alot of us football supporters out there sick of it. Ewen took the cream puff and cut the guy off.

I say well done James and I for one salute you.

John

Yip agreed , cracking call by James and we need more of the same. Im hearing tonight they should do more evening shows after the so called big games.....:evilno: Good call James

Imeantasong

Was driving to Costco Straition last night from West Pilton and my wife always has Real Radio on in the car. So I had to suffer Ewen Cameron and the football phone in(sorry old firm love-in) last night.

I'd consider a divorce, or at least some sabotage of the radio.

John Findlay
I'd consider a divorce, or at least some sabotage of the radio.

Her car mate. She has to put up with Radio 4 in mine.

John

Independence

Nice one!

I used to enjoy the the Real Radio phone in, but you are right it is now the bigoted sisters love in.

Ewan Cameron is the biggest 2 faced cretin in Scotland!!!!

He claims to be a Hearts fan but how can any Hearts fan behave like he does is beyond me.

Dont listen and the next time you meet Spewan Ewan..................

Imeantasong
Her car mate. She has to put up with Radio 4 in mine.

John

Radio 4?

Tell her I'm sorry.

Thought - Radio 4 or Real Radio?

Easy, I respect what the Beeb stands for (except BBC Scotland).

What I do hate is people in the work constantly telling me what's said on that phone-in, even though they know I hate these shows and never listen to it.

I'M NOT INTERESTED.

Radio 4?

Tell her I'm sorry.

Thought - Radio 4 or Real Radio?

Easy, I respect what the Beeb stands for (except BBC Scotland).

What I do hate is people in the work constantly telling me what's said on that phone-in, even though they know I hate these shows and never listen to it.

I'M NOT INTERESTED.

What do is then, DON'T READ ABOUT IT....It's no Rocket Science!!;)

EwHUN Cameron and the Ayrshire Shoplifter...I HATE These 2, I Really HOPE Spewhun gets a Right..........Sorry Mods, I won't complete the sentence!!

winston churchill

the fake hearts fan, who kisses weegie ass and takes their shilling tried to put the guy down in front of his weegie pals.

something like,hey james man, what u own bigman ,this is the biggest game in the world the night man.

Independence

There should be a chant at Tynie so that we can all vent our anger and show him how we feel!!!!!

There is nothing worse than a fan of Hearts 'cudling' up to the bigot brothers. OK he will say he is doing it for the money but I certainly couldn't!!!!!

gillie chris

Aye saluting big James the Hibby from Edinburgh folks.

If I see him at the weekend i will send him your regards and his usual reply will be:

"Jambo F****s but im right in what Im saying though do you no agree"

I was listening to RR a few weeks ago and he gave it tight on the same subject.

Imeantasong
What do is then, DON'T READ ABOUT IT....It's no Rocket Science!!;)

EwHUN Cameron and the Ayrshire Shoplifter...I HATE These 2, I Really HOPE Spewhun gets a Right..........Sorry Mods, I won't complete the sentence!!

Why not? It reminds me why I don't listen to it. ;)

Seriously, I'm not sure I wouldn't just lose it if I ever got through on one of these shows.

I'd have to avoid "Spewhun" in the street if I saw him, cos I maybe couldn't trust myself not to banjo him.

Archived