Musselburgh/East side bus

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Thought I had secured 4 seats on a bus from porty but has unfortunately fallen through if anyone knows of any other East Lothian or East Edinburgh buses with spare capacity.

Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Thought I had secure 4 seats on a bus from porty but has unfortunately fallen through if anyone knows of any other East Lothian or East Edinburgh buses with spare capacity.

Cheers

Worth a try mate.

My link

Disser Pointon

Worth a try mate.

My link

Yeah they still have 6 seats left mate but they are not booked in anywhere through there which puts me off a bit with having the kids in tow. Long time to be wandering about with them.

Cheers

Yeah they still have 6 seats left mate but they are not booked in anywhere through there which puts me off a bit with having the kids in tow. Long time to be wandering about with them.

Cheers

I sent an email to The Church on The Hill where several Hearts buses are booked into, maybe do the same.

Disser Pointon

I sent an email to The Church on The Hill where several Hearts buses are booked into, maybe do the same.

Its the Hibs we're playing I hardly think prayers are going to be required!!

Alright, what's the church on the hill??!

jack D and coke

We're booked in there mate :thumbsup:

Archived