Ulster v Edinburgh

graygo

Brilliant defence from Edinburgh still only 1 in it. 25 to go.

Edit: 16 -12 now.

Ulster well on top unfortunately but still in it.

ulster killing the game now, ala England and will win this I'm afraid. Probably a few penalties against Edinburgh now.

Edinburgh need an open game.

Edit: As I said, another penalty and now 19 - 12 down.gif

Actually went from being a great game to watch to now being pesh!

Penalty to Ulster in front, easy 3pts.

All over I'm afraid 22 - 12 . Last 5 mins

Greg Laidlaw has been immense but unfortunately Pienaar has been man of the match for Ulster and been the difference.

Hats off to Edinburgh though, apart from some handling errors they would have won this game.

A brave performance by Edinburgh but too many handling errors! The boy Laidlaw looks a terrific player.

Well deserved consolation try from Edinburgh.

Final score 22 - 19

Brilliant game. thumbsup.gif

Brave effort but same simple errors that let down the NT were on show there. Hardly surprising that Ross Ford was responsible for 2 of the worst clangers...

Just out of reach -- they had a real chance and just fell short but the chances were there.

Gutted as so close yet so far and made worse when you think they really could have won. Too many handling errors.

portobellojambo1

Was a very enjoyable game to watch, and the end result could have been so different but for some basic handling errors by Edinburgh. They were the better side for a long period of the game but just failed to capitalise, especially just before HT when they had a man advantage.

Archived