Home office

Chaps

I have got a appointment with the home office on monday morning, its an interview for my passport, I dont know where the place is so could someone please help and tell me where it is.

Thanks

Its on Horseferry Road. Nearest Tube is Westminster. Come out of tube station, walk by Westminster Palace to your left, at next bridge over the Thames, (Lambeth Bridge) turn right and that is Horseferry Road. The Home office is the brand spanking new building, 200 yards up on your left.

Just further up is the The Whitehorse and Bowyer Pub, which does a great pint of real ale. A two minute walk away is the Speaker which also does great real ale.

The Real Maroonblood
Its on Horseferry Road. Nearest Tube is Westminster. Come out of tube station, walk by Westminster Palace to your left, at next bridge over the Thames, (Lambeth Bridge) turn right and that is Horseferry Road. The Home office is the brand spanking new building, 200 yards up on your left.

Just further up is the The Whitehorse and Bowyer Pub, which does a great pint of real ale. A two minute walk away is the Speaker which also does great real ale.

Good to see someone with a good taste for real ale instead of skoosh.

Good to see someone with a good taste for real ale instead of skoosh.

I lived in a flat just off Horseferry Road for two years. I hate lager with a passion so found the best real ale pubs nearby.

The Real Maroonblood
I lived in a flat just off Horseferry Road for two years. I hate lager with a passion so found the best real ale pubs nearby.

One of the best pubs in Edinburgh for real ale is Cloisters in Tolcross. A great selection.

One of the best pubs in Edinburgh for real ale is Cloisters in Tolcross. A great selection.

I have never been there. I now live back here so will have to try it. :)

The Real Maroonblood
I have never been there. I now live back here so will have to try it. :)

They have 4 regular ales and about 6 guest ales.

Alas you can't get a passport there.

:)

Archived