Season Ticket question...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Okay so I secured my season ticket nice and early and have it at a discounted price. I went in to the shop and told them I wanted to pay for it through monthly instalments, rather than up front like I usually do and they fixed the price of when my request was processed and sent my details off to Zebra, who have now, finally sent me the forms to fill out and have already put me through as renewed and added my loyalty points etc.

I rather fancy paying for the whole thing up front now instead though. I phoned Zebra and they told me I would need to phone the club and choose option 2, however that just goes to a half cut-off answerphone message and a bleep... If I have to, then I will just go ahead with the instalments but I'd rather just get it out of the way in a oner.

Has anyone ever tried to do this themselves before? If so, what is the best way to go about it?

More in hope than expectation... <_<

Chris Benoit

Best bet if possible would be just to go into the ticket office but the next couple of weeks wouldn't be the best time for it.

Do you have to go into the ticket office to arrange the installment plan? I was holding off until Monday to get mine once the renewal date was up so I could hopefully get beside either Malky or one of my mates but wouldn't be able to get through for a couple of weeks. Could I just phone up and reserve a seat then post off the form?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Best bet if possible would be just to go into the ticket office but the next couple of weeks wouldn't be the best time for it.

Do you have to go into the ticket office to arrange the installment plan? I was holding off until Monday to get mine once the renewal date was up so I could hopefully get beside either Malky or one of my mates but wouldn't be able to get through for a couple of weeks. Could I just phone up and reserve a seat then post off the form?

I went in on the first day of sales and queued, I got to the counter and gave my details and the wee lassie at the counter said that the price I pay will be the one that it stopped on when she processed my details. Mine was a renewal, so I was assured the same seat as the last few seasons. I would imagine if you went in bright and early to move seats then you will have a good chance of doing so...

I would go in to the ticket office but that queue is a bit off-putting to be honest.

Archived