Ticket Sales Tomorrow

cjwilson95

If you have 40 points or more then there is no real rush to go down tomorrow - better mandering along on Monday or Tuesday when it's quiet as you are g'teed a ticket regardless.

William H. Bonney

If you have 40 points or more then there is no real rush to go down tomorrow - better mandering along on Monday or Tuesday when it's quiet as you are g'teed a ticket regardless.

Normally I would agree. However, im buying 6 tickets for people, 4 of whom require bus tickets. Think I might take a book. Its going to be a long queue.

You're spot on, but guaranteed there will some clowns queueing up from stupid o'clock in the morning... :sad:

Hope it rains...! :P

I see, I have 65 Loyalty points, reading on the hearts website i dont fully understand does it mean i can call from 9am or do i need to wait?

loveofthegame

There is no need for people on 40+ to rush tomorrow... but given human nature and the magnitude of the game, a can imagine the TO will be chaos!

I see, I have 65 Loyalty points, reading on the hearts website i dont fully understand does it mean i can call from 9am or do i need to wait?

Why call at 9am? You'll get a ticket no problem. Call in the afternoon some time, or even the next day. Plenty tickets for this group.

I was planning to collect mine when I go to collect my ticket before the Motherwell game but I now have a bad feeling lots of people will be doing the same.

Does anyone know what sections of the north and south stands we have, I cant see anything on the offical site but im guessing C1-C5 and P6-P1?.....anyone know for sure?

I assume phone sales wont start till 12 either,,,

Obuas Dreadlocks

Ill be waiting until next Monday. The loyal fans with over 40 points will Defo get a ticket so i dont see the rush. There will be clowns there first thing though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

wheatfield to sheffield

will it only be sales in person / on the phone, or will you be able to buy tickets online?

firrhill jambo

I know this is a stupid question but I have 30 loyalty points so when is the earliest time I can get tickets sorry I just keep hearing differant aswers

I know this is a stupid question but I have 30 loyalty points so when is the earliest time I can get tickets sorry I just keep hearing differant aswers

3rd of may, next Thursday from 9am.

I was planning to collect mine when I go to collect my ticket before the Motherwell game but I now have a bad feeling lots of people will be doing the same.

They might only be doing match day tickets before the Motherwell game. This tends to be the case on match day.

I see ST sales are over 6,000 now 1000 plus sold in last week .

Prices set to get 'dynamic' again from next week. :)

FarmerTweedy

If only Hearts had a website where they could publish details like this!

jamboinglasgow

Anyone else find their call to Hearts ticket line gets cut off after you enter in the options for a ticket and it starts to ring.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Calls to Hearts being dropped at various stages.

Let the usual shit storm commence

Or just wait a bit til it isn't as busy

In the past, on match days, they will only deal with tickets and enquiries for that day's game Tazio.

vintage1874

Anyone else find their call to Hearts ticket line gets cut off after you enter in the options for a ticket and it starts to ring.

Same here.I phoned option 8 and was told option 1 was working and had to order tickets there.

Tickets bought by phone. Had to wait 20 minutes in the queue. The latest they will be sent is 5 days before the final. Looks like they wont be issued until the 8-39 Loyalty points have been dealt with.

They might only be doing match day tickets before the Motherwell game. This tends to be the case on match day.

In the past, on match days, they will only deal with tickets and enquiries for that day's game Tazio.

Raging!! Can't these people sort things out, I'm tempted to take my loyalty points and burn them,

I had enough of Hearts to be honest, I won't be back at Tynecastle until they sort this farce out. I've been a loyal fan my whole life and they have the sheer gall to treat me like this.

Don't they ******* know who I am!!

:rolleyes:

Raging!! Can't these people sort things out, I'm tempted to take my loyalty points and burn them,

I had enough of Hearts to be honest, I won't be back at Tynecastle until they sort this farce out. I've been a loyal fan my whole life and they have the sheer gall to treat me like this.

:D

Archived