Drugs raid in Manor Place ?

jambovambo

Hey ? I was minding my own business, getting my car parked in Manor Place, when two unmarked cars pulled up opposite, two uniformed police and four burly guys piled out, with one of those door-smasher things and piled into the basement!

It took them far longer than on the tele to smash the door down, then they piled in ? interesting ? must?ve been a drugs raid, I guess.

Hey ? I was minding my own business, getting my car parked in Manor Place, when two unmarked cars pulled up opposite, two uniformed police and four burly guys piled out, with one of those door-smasher things and piled into the basement!

It took them far longer than on the tele to smash the door down, then they piled in ? interesting ? must?ve been a drugs raid, I guess.

One of my mates is OB, he always volunteers for 'big red key' duty.

One of my mates is OB, he always volunteers for 'big red key' duty.

Hah - I like it ...

OB = Old Bill ?

I can officially confirm that Vic Mackey was in Edinburgh today, on business. The 3 other unmarked officers go by the name of Lem, Shane and Ronnie.

0000038555_20070320124608.jpg

Any idea roughly which number - I've got a mate who lives there ;)

Any idea roughly which number - I've got a mate who lives there ;)

I would say even numbered, high 40s to low 50s ...

(Confirmed - my car was outside Carrick Neill - across the road which is 49 - so call it 52 / 54 / 56-ish)

I would say even numbered, high 40s to low 50s ...

(Confirmed - my car was outside Carrick Neill - across the road which is 49 - so call it 52 / 54 / 56-ish)

Sh*t :sad:

Archived