Tickets for kids

fraser

I have 64 points and my 12 ur old daughter has 21 points. Does anyone know if could buy an adult ticket using my kids loyalty points

I have 64 points and my 12 ur old daughter has 21 points. Does anyone know if could buy an adult ticket using my kids loyalty points

I would imagine you can "upgrade" in the same way you can for ordinary matches.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

So are you saying that you want to bin your daughter off (who has clearly earned enough points by attending games) and prevent her from witnessing one of the most historical footballing games ever to upgrade the ticket and give it to someone less deserving. Poor

I would imagine you can "upgrade" in the same way you can for ordinary matches.

I think the club specifically stated that they would not upgrade any children's tickets for the final in their original announcement.

Diadora Van Basten

Drat I thought the club might have rethought their loyalty points policy for people like myself who have always bought tickets for their kids but have not allocated the points to their kids.

I think the club specifically stated that they would not upgrade any children's tickets for the final in their original announcement.

I don't believe that to be true tbh.

Chance of taking in ?35 as opposed to a ?10 hmmmmm

No brainer for me if I done club accounts.

My mate told me this on Friday but I'm confused...how can you stop a kid paying full price and going into a non-family section? Surely they can't force you to sit in the family section if you don't want to?

There isn't a family section that I know of mate.

But what's to stop people saying" I'm taking my son/daughter but just incase they decide not to go or any other reason etc then I'd like to pay for an adult ticket so I have the option of taking someone else" I really don't see how the club can or would refuse it.

There isn't a family section that I know of mate.

But what's to stop people saying" I'm taking my son/daughter but just incase they decide not to go or any other reason etc then I'd like to pay for an adult ticket so I have the option of taking someone else" I really don't see how the club can or would refuse it.

Apologies.

I was on holiday last week and just assumed the concessions would be to a specific section.

Your reasoning is right though as anything could happen which would render the ticket unusable if your kid couldn't go. People may well rip the piss put of it (most probably will) but we've got to trust folk from time to time. Whatever way you look at it whoever does this has invested time and money in the club previously so deserve their ticket IMHO.

Correct mate.

I've upgraded my kids to an adult on a few occasions mostly when buying fir away games where there may be trouble and have never had a problem doing so.

All the kids in our party (5 from 36) will be sitting in ?35 seats like they always do at Hampden.

On a separate note - I presume there is NO OAP price for behind the goal?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Apologies.

I was on holiday last week and just assumed the concessions would be to a specific section.

I'm pretty sure you can only get kids tickets behind the goals.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Hearts said no upgrades after purchase. If you do it when you purchase you should be ok

Hearts said no upgrades after purchase. If you do it when you purchase you should be ok

Which is always the case for non-Tynecastle games. There is no facility to reprint and you can't exactly stick the wee torn off stub back on with cellotape!

We're in the same boat. My mate's wee boy has a season ticket and 40 points, but his mum doesn't like the idea of the trip to hampden (he is 6 in July). So, when I go along on Thursday to get the tickets, I was just going to ask for three adult tickets. If he doesn't go, then at least the ticket won't be wasted.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

We're in the same boat. My mate's wee boy has a season ticket and 40 points, but his mum doesn't like the idea of the trip to hampden (he is 6 in July). So, when I go along on Thursday to get the tickets, I was just going to ask for three adult tickets. If he doesn't go, then at least the ticket won't be wasted.

Oh they wont have heard that excuse before (500 times that same day), how about if your mates lad cant go then you dont take his ticket and let someone else have a chance. I assume that the person who would benefit from the upgraded ticket wouldnt actually have the 40+ points or possibly even 8+ so why should they then jump in ahead of someone who does qualify.

Oh they wont have heard that excuse before (500 times that same day), how about if your mates lad cant go then you dont take his ticket and let someone else have a chance. I assume that the person who would benefit from the upgraded ticket wouldnt actually have the 40+ points or possibly even 8+ so why should they then jump in ahead of someone who does qualify.

That is complete bollox. If I wanted to play the system I can just get three tickets for the South Stand, where there are no concessions. All adult tickets by default.

My mate wants the lad to go, but he's getting grief from his missus. He's obviously hoping to persuade her. I'm going down on Thurday and want to get the lad a ticket. If it's a kids ticket and he doesn't go then that seat will be empty and it will still deprive someone from the seat.

Archived