Bloomin' Women!

JennyJambo

Yes I know I am one but Christ we can be a wierd lot!

A man has just come and put a For Sale sign in my garden. Now given I am selling it that is a good thing right? Well you'd think so.

Only for some reason seeing this man putting this sign up has just made me all teary and upset! What's all that about? :confused:

I want to sell the house. It was my decision for goodness sake! So how come instead of being happy, I am blubbing? I don't get it!

I pity you men...if a woman can't understand herself what chance do you blokes have?

ArmiyaRomanova

Take a dump on the kitchen floor and leave it there.

It'll make moving out that little bit easier for you.

A man has just come and put a For Sale sign in my garden. Now given I am selling it that is a good thing right? Well you'd think so.

Only for some reason seeing this man putting this sign up has just made me all teary and upset! What's all that about? :confused:

I want to sell the house. It was my decision for goodness sake! So how come instead of being happy, I am blubbing? I don't get it!

I pity you men...if a woman can't understand herself what chance do you blokes have?

Where do you stay....I might know the guy that puts up the sign....

jamboinglasgow

On my parents street a for sale sign appeared outside a house. We knew the family and was surprised that they were selling, my mum phoned them up and found out the guy who puts the sign up fixed it on the wrong house, it was a house down the street. Think the people who lived in the house where the sign had orignally been put up must of got a few phone calls from puzzeled neighbours.

Oh that's gross!

I'm a woman...therefore I am more likely to clean the place thoroughly afore I go than mess it!

All is calm again! No more tears. Drama over!

BoJack Horseman
Oh that's gross!

I'm a woman...therefore I am more likely to clean the place thoroughly afore I go than mess it!

You're not... Aberdonian?

no take a dump by a radiator and turn the heating on full when you leave for the last time:rolleyes:

Stewart MacD
Oh that's gross!

Women are the ones who clean the place thoroughly before the cleaner arrives, for the sake of appearances.

You seem quite normal to me hen.

No reason to worry about that. :)

As Dr Dre says(not me mods I'd never insult women);)

bitches and hos

bitches and hos

Archived