Tupac back from the dead...

Peebo

Might have seen this already - happened on Sunday, which I realises is ancient in modern interweb terms. Anyway, pretty cool hologram-type thing which saw Tupac perform at Coachella festival in California. I've read that the crowd didn't really get the greatest view, and some wondered what was going on, but it looks pretty amazing on You Tube. Clearly, the music might no be to everyone's tastes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y&list=UU-OO324clObi3H-U0bP77dw&feature=plcp

Yeah, Gordon Smith posted this on his twitter a few days back.

Pretty cool. I used to be a big fan when I was a teen.

West side!!!!!

Sheiky Baby

tupac-coachella.jpg

Looked amazing! Looks like it's going on tour too with Dre and Snoop. When Snoop and Pac were on stage together it brought back so many memories!

This is how it should be! :sob:

My mate is currently on his honeymoon in LA and is going to Coachella this weekend. Jammy git!

Personally I'm not really up for going along to live gigs to watch a pre-recorded video being projected on stage.

Its kinda hard for Tupac to be there in person.....

Snoop was live and I bet it looked well impressive on the massive screen. Would love to go to SXSW and Coachella. Maybe next year if I get my finger out and organise it.

weststand93

Never really been a fan of this music (more rock myself) but watching that was good makes me think he's not dead after all looks to good. Seems like he was there backstage somewhere with the magic of camera work on him to make it look like a hologram.

Never really been a fan of this music (more rock myself) but watching that was good makes me think he's not dead after all looks to good. Seems like he was there backstage somewhere with the magic of camera work on him to make it look like a hologram.

:cornette:

Personally I'm not really up for going along to live gigs to watch a video being projected on stage.

I am sure many are of the same mind, and this absolute abomination spoiled the festival experience for them. Shame o'shame.

Guest C00l K1d

Coachella has some of the best production and the sorts for a festival imo.

If the acts they reel in aren't big enough, then the stuff they do with the stages and lights is just amazing.

Guest C00l K1d

Personally I'm not really up for going along to live gigs to watch a video being projected on stage.

Tbf it was Dre and Snoop dogs set.

I think this was just for maybe 1/2 songs.

I think it's a great thing that they have the technology to do it but personally i think it's a bit creepy. Imagine someone completely out their face and looking up and seeing someone they think is dead on stage :lol:

Sheiky Baby

Tbf it was Dre and Snoop dogs set.

I think this was just for maybe 1/2 songs.

I think it's a great thing that they have the technology to do it but personally i think it's a bit creepy. Imagine someone completely out their face and looking up and seeing someone they think is dead on stage :lol:

This happened. The more 'adventurous' atendees were reportedly calling friends/tweeting etc... that Tupac was alive!

Archived