Neil McCann - Sky Sports News.

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

I knew he must have another job.

He's the guy that does the late night sign language at the side of the telly.

Watch it now, its bloody him. :laugh:

Bit late Andy.

Me and my flatmate have been saying that for more than a year. :)

Your right though, it definitely is him.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Ha Ha!

No wonder he's never fit if he's up all night doing that!!

chester copperpot
Bit late Andy.

Me and my flatmate have been saying that for more than a year. :)

Your right though, it definitely is him.

Im normally either in bed or peshed at this time of night mate, so its the first time I've noticed the guy to be honest. Trying hard to stay awake tonight as taking my missus to the airport at 4.30 this morning, so am attempting to go all the way through the night tonight. Not the best idea when caring for 2 kids all day tomorrow. :confused:

Im normally either in bed or peshed at this time of night mate, so its the first time I've noticed the guy to be honest. Trying hard to stay awake tonight as taking my missus to the airport at 4.30 this morning, so am attempting to go all the way through the night tonight. Not the best idea when caring for 2 kids all day tomorrow. :confused:

Always seems a good idea at the time.

While we're on the subject, I am pished. Old Samuel Bourbon has gone down a treat while I watched one bunch of dirty bigoted, jakey barstewards beat another mob of dirty bigoted, jakey barstewards.

chester copperpot
Always seems a good idea at the time.

While we're on the subject, I am pished. Old Samuel Bourbon has gone down a treat while I watched one bunch of dirty bigoted, jakey barstewards beat another mob of dirty bigoted, jakey barstewards.

I always find that JKB makes me semi sober when I get home from the pub, as I always try my hardest to spell things right and not be too much of a tit to people when I've had a few.

Normally carry out the first part ok, but tend to lower my guard for being tolerant to other opinions.

I always find that JKB makes me semi sober when I get home from the pub, as I always try my hardes to spell things right and not be too much of a tit to people when I've had a few.

Normally carry out the first part ok, but tend to lower my guard for being tolerant to other opinions.

Same. Retorts change from 'Well, I'm not sure if I agree with that' to 'That's a lot of ****ing bollocks'. :P

chester copperpot
Same. Retorts change from 'Well, I'm not sure if I agree with that' to 'That's a lot of ****ing bollocks'. :P

:arf:

I always find that JKB makes me semi sober when I get home from the pub, as I always try my hardest to spell things right and not be too much of a tit to people when I've had a few.

then you wake up in the morning and think .........................................

oh no did i really post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chester copperpot
then you wake up in the morning and think .........................................

oh no did i really post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never said anything that I've regretted, but have wanted to reword some of my posts.

chester copperpot

Made it through the night, god knows how I'm going to cope with 2 kids with no sleep when I get back at 7am. Not really looking forward to it TBH.

And BTW, McCann's still on the telly. ;)

Archived