one ticket per ST

Its been a long time baby

Its been a long time baby

Anyone check twitter, Ive just been told only one ticket for this years ST holders

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120418/cup-final-tickets_2241384_2739367

Also says that loyalty points will include season tickets purchased for next season, very clever Hearts, I think they will sell a few more season tickets in the week ahead.

:yas: I had enough anyway but means my two mates who had around 10 will be able to get them next to me this time.

Also I reckon it will be less than 20 points. They seem to pick a number which will cover the allocation. With 16k at 20 points. Maybe raising to 17k if include new season tickets. Then the magic number might be 18 or something.

Do you get any loyalty points for home games? I only have 9 but as i live in Cheltenham it is quite tricky to add to my total. Thinking of buying tickets for the last 3 home games even though i can't attend to get my pts up.

We_are_the_Hearts

I've been buying parent + child tickets all season. Just checked the Loyalty points and I have plenty but my son has none! I assume Hearts will not take that into account?

rossthejambo

Seems fair enough to me, nice way to get a few ditherers to sign up for next season as well.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120418/cup-final-tickets_2241384_2739367

Also says that loyalty points will include season tickets purchased for next season, very clever Hearts, I think they will sell a few more season tickets in the week ahead.

Wonder when these will be added on as mine aren't showing yet. Not that it matters to me as I have plenty but might cause bother for those renewing just to get a ticket.

Do you get any loyalty points for home games? I only have 9 but as i live in Cheltenham it is quite tricky to add to my total. Thinking of buying tickets for the last 3 home games even though i can't attend to get my pts up.

Think its one point per home game

Points don't get added until the game has been played.

Wonder when these will be added on as mine aren't showing yet. Not that it matters to me as I have plenty but might cause bother for those renewing just to get a ticket.

I asked at the ticket office when buying my semi ticket and the guy told me they get added 4th August, so im assuming they must be bringing this forward to before the sale of final tickets.

Sergio Garcia

Well played Hearts, using the loyalty points system to reward the fans who attend and giving an incentive for people to buy their season ticket thumbsup.gif

I await the "I can't get a ticket for my mate's dog who once wore a Hearts scarf" brigade saying it should be two each.

I've been buying parent + child tickets all season. Just checked the Loyalty points and I have plenty but my son has none! I assume Hearts will not take that into account?

Give them a call, I'm sure they will sort that out.

I'd wager that they will be in the process of adding them on now. I'd suggest that the decision was made by the head honchos and the staff that deal with points and such like are just finding out now.

Can't complain at that

:oreally?: I think some will haha

Edit : Damn don't know smilie code :'(

Clerry Jambo

e-tickets site is rammed - operating a "queue" ... people checking their totals ?

Just been on the now, it was fine

rab obanheartsno1

im fine regards loyalty points seems pretty fair t me,off with man flu but just watched semi again 3 weeks sleeps to our day of destiny fth :thumbsup:

Argh, I have 10 and even though I'd love to get a season ticket for next year, there is no way I could afford it :( (student in Glasgow)

Went to the st mirren replay and even endured 0-3 at Motherwell which haven't been allocated to my total but don't have the stubs to prove it. At worst I'll prob have to sit on my own I suppose as my season ticket mates won't want to wait and miss out

Not the news I wanted to hear from a personal point of view but as I've already said, it's probably fair.

Would have liked to see it perhaps tiered to cater for the 'most loyal' - as it stands, it makes no difference whether you have 20 points or 100 points.

I was hoping for perhaps something along the lines of 20+ can buy one ticket and then perhaps a second tier at maybe 75+ being entitled to 2 tickets.... Then again, I would say that as it suits my own situation.

Just checked my total, I've 105 points. Yet, they are worth no more to me than someone with 20.

I was fine points wise but i've just renewed my season ticket this morning.

Anyone know the dates that zebra finance payments are taken?

How many loyalty points do you get for a season ticket purchase?

It's 20 points for an ST I believe. Just bought mine which will take me up to 113.

Sergio Garcia

How many loyalty points do you get for a season ticket purchase?

20 points for a season ticket

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not the news I wanted to hear from a personal point of view but as I've already said, it's probably fair.

Would have liked to see it perhaps tiered to cater for the 'most loyal' - as it stands, it makes no difference whether you have 20 points or 100 points.

I was hoping for perhaps something along the lines of 20+ can buy one ticket and then perhaps a second tier at maybe 75+ being entitled to 2 tickets.... Then again, I would say that as it suits my own situation.

Just checked my total, I've 105 points. Yet, they are worth no more to me than someone with 20.

2 tickets so you could give one to someone who has less than 20 loyalty points?

20 points means you've been to 20 home games or a fair few away games - seems fair to me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It's 20 points for an ST I believe. Just bought mine which will take me up to 113.

20 points for a season ticket

Cheers boys. My wife and my step-dad are both wanting to go but are not on the database. I have tons of loyalty points already and so I was wondering...

Zebra Finance have not sent me my papers to sign for next years ST yet, maybe I should cancel and buy it under one of their names instead, that way they will get the loyalty points and a be able to sit beside me at the final? Seems like a plan? :ninja:

84 valid points of ultimate and undying loyalty.

:greggy:

I will be selling off my excess points... Dynamic pricing natch. Opening unit cost : ?5 a point.

18Jambo_dave74

Can't have any complaints as this is the fairest way of doing it.

Couple of mates in our group that went to the semi will prob not have enough LP's (245 for me though :smugger: ).

Will make sure I start using the My Network option on etickets when getting tickets in future though to make sure everyone gets their points assigned correctly.

So will every body who has loyalty points from 1 upwards will get a ticket

No.

I saw your post on another thread and totally understand why you want to do this, but, what that would do is mean that somebody with loyalty points could miss out for your dad. Whilst that is good for you and your dad, it wouldn't be good for others. It would not be reward for you, it would be reward for your dad.

What to do, is buy yours, wait until the public sale and go along to get one for your dad and move yours to join him. Oh, and if he doesn't have any points, I'd open a points account for him and buy him a ticket for at least one of the games between now and the end of the season.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cheers boys. My wife and my step-dad are both wanting to go but are not on the database. I have tons of loyalty points already and so I was wondering...

Zebra Finance have not sent me my papers to sign for next years ST yet, maybe I should cancel and buy it under one of their names instead, that way they will get the loyalty points and a be able to sit beside me at the final? Seems like a plan? :ninja:

Bit snakey trying to cheat real Hearts fans out of tickets for your part-timers. You should wait until the public sale if you want to go with them. :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

What about those loyal Hearts supporters who haven't attended a game since 1995 but bought the last Pony home shirt and check Teletext for the results when they remember? These people live and breathe Hearts and are just as deserving of a ticket as anyone else :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

2 tickets so you could give one to someone who has less than 20 loyalty points?

20 points means you've been to 20 home games or a fair few away games - seems fair to me.

At no point have I said its unfair, quite the contrary in fact.

Hmm.

My wife has 90 odd loyalty points, I have 142 points, but my daughter, who has been to at least 15 games with us this season, mixed home and away, has none. I bought the tickets through my eticket account. (She paid me for them)

That means she cant get a semi ticket?

It would work. Except if your renewing ud obviously not be able to get same seat

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bit snakey trying to cheat real Hearts fans out of tickets for your part-timers. You should wait until the public sale if you want to go with them. :thumbsup:

:ninja: I feel dirty... :lol:

Just phoned Zebra Finance now and they are re-sending the forms.

Plan aborted... Need to think of something else. <_<

Ecce Romanov

Hmm.

My wife has 90 odd loyalty points, I have 142 points, but my daughter, who has been to at least 15 games with us this season, mixed home and away, has none. I bought the tickets through my eticket account. (She paid me for them)

I'm sure she'll have no problem getting a ticket for the Semi!!!!!

Hmm.

Nope, it means you need to contact the ticket office.

Dean Winchester

Fairest way of doing it and a great incentive to get the part timers signed up for next season.

Ecce Romanov

Hmm.

Seriously though. There must be a way of sorting something out. I'd imagine lots of people will be in a similar situation.

Could you and your wife get a seat each with one left in the middle? Hopefully when the public sale comes around you could pick the seat in between you.

I saw your post on another thread and totally understand why you want to do this, but, what that would do is mean that somebody with loyalty points could miss out for your dad. Whilst that is good for you and your dad, it wouldn't be good for others. It would not be reward for you, it would be reward for your dad.

What to do, is buy yours, wait until the public sale and go along to get one for your dad and move yours to join him. Oh, and if he doesn't have any points, I'd open a points account for him and buy him a ticket for at least one of the games between now and the end of the season.

Obviously, I don't have the numbers to hand, but I'm fairly certain that the numbers could still make it work whilst allowIng folk at a certain threshold another ticket.

But..... Like I've admitted, it's a theory that suits my own circumstance and I've no complaints over the method hearts are using.

I'll grin and bear it and keek my pants for the next month holding out for the general sale :)

Archived