Southwest US Jambos

RogerNebraska

RogerNebraska

Are there any Jambos in the New Mexico, Texas, Arizona region that want to meet up to watch the final? I'd like to watch the final with some other Jambos. I'd even be up for watching with Hibbys providing they've had their rabies jags. I realise it kicks off at 8am Mountain time, but sleep is for weedgies that day.

Are there any Jambos in the New Mexico, Texas, Arizona region that want to meet up to watch the final? I'd like to watch the final with some other Jambos. I'd even be up for watching with Hibbys providing they've had their rabies jags. I realise it kicks off at 8am Mountain time, but sleep is for weedgies that day.

I'm based in Houston but gonna be in Dallas on game day. Have a wedding to attend but also a visa complication which puts me off leaving the country that weekend (close to another trip I have to make, and close to end of current visa). So, by all means, I will meet up with anyone gonna be in DFW area that weekend...

RogerNebraska

I'm based in Houston but gonna be in Dallas on game day. Have a wedding to attend but also a visa complication which puts me off leaving the country that weekend (close to another trip I have to make, and close to end of current visa). So, by all means, I will meet up with anyone gonna be in DFW area that weekend...

Find out if anyone is showing the game.

Find out if anyone is showing the game.

Have emailed a few places. Depends on if it is getting broadcast by a TV station here.

Archived