19th May! The big final and the Champions League

hartley1874

hartley1874

Dont know if this has been posted already, but The big final, and the champions league final all in the same day. Doubt i ll see the Champions league final if if we win, i ll be pole axed lying on a bench somewhere!!! COME ON THE HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know if this has been posted already, but The big final, and the champions league final all in the same day. Doubt i ll see the Champions league final if if we win, i ll be pole axed lying on a bench somewhere!!! COME ON THE HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've given up hospitality for the Champions League final in Munich to see Hearts lift the cup! Turn it down before the St Mirren game, because i knew OUR NAME WAS ON THE ******* CUP!

hartley1874

Think I lasted till about half 6 in 2006 when we won it, before somebody put me to my bed haha.

Sergio Garcia

I thought that wasn't allowed?

This is the last season that Scottish Cup final and Champions League final will be on the same day

I thought that wasn't allowed?

Takes affect from next season, so not only is this the first Hearts Hibs final for over 100 yrs, it may be the last ever on a Saturday at 3

Archived