Well done Paulo Sergio.

Radge21

Well done on the tactics today Paulo.

First half was not the best but you changed it and it worked a treat.

Dont play Beattie again until the final.

Just keep him fit.

Out foxed the victim, his face was a picture.

Start saving some of these players like Jefferies did in 1998.

Europe is important, but beating the wee team is far more important.

Start playing the youngsters and rest the cup winners.

You will also become a legend.

Diadora Van Basten

I think Paulo knew Beattie didn't half a full game in him and set out to hold Celtic to half time then beat them in the second.

I think Paulo knew Beattie didn't half a full game in him and set out to hold Celtic to half time then beat them in the second.

Spot on, played the game with the players he had and the output they could maintain.

well played Sergio

Who among us could have conceived of a Suso for Black substitution and known how well it would work? I was puzzled by that one at first, but what a stroke of genius.

Paulo is a master of his craft.

Walter Kidd

How good was it to see a manager who had a gameplan andtrust in his team.

Paolo you are the greatest Hearts manager in my lifetime. Sign him on a 10 year contract now.

Glamorgan Jambo

Excellent tactics and substitutions by Paulo today.

And an absolute shocker by Lennon, even leaving aside his rants at the ref etc. Taking off Samaras who was causing problems with his running (I know he's fairly useless in the box) and replacing him with Stokes who disappears whenever a bit of fight's needed, and hooking Scott Brown who while having not a great game was I thought always a threat, and finally picking Wilson and Loovens in central defence who Christian Nade could beat for pace. Oh and Kris 'fatty' Commons.... :whistling: :whistling:

Another wet fish right in the coupon for haters. They took a few today. But those haters are just as ecstatic as anyone else so everyone is happy. Haters are people too.

Gregory House M.D.

1st half was weird. andrew driver was playing LW & LB. Grainger kept coming in to the center. Must admit I doubted the tactics but well played Paulo Sergio! Time to make himself a legend!

Was disappointed he didn't crack out the maroon cardigan tho. Saving it for the final perhaps.

Well done Paulo

Victor Meldrew

This - I said as much when I saw the team.

Isn't it refreshing to have a manager who doesn't put 11 men behind the ball when we're leading the Old Firm? I always felt we were looking for a second goal.

I think it's because Paulo doesn't have the Scottish mentality of expecting the OF to win all the time. JJ or Levein wouldn't have made the Suso for Black swap.

Archived