We are...

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

We are on the eve of one of the biggest games in our recent history. A victory would see us through to the biggest derby, not just in our generation, but in our entire history.

I don't want any of this defeatist shite, I want every single fan who shows up to sing from before kick off until the celebrations back in Edinburgh, or wherever you go after the match.

This is huge, and I believe we will win. Not been this pumped up for a match in bloody ages, and I know the players won't let us down. The least we can do is show them how much it means to us as well.

Mon the Hearts.

Malcolm Tucker

I'm quite worried about just how confident I am.

Don't be worried about confidence my friend, just be sure you treat this match with the support it deserves.

I'm f*****g buzzing. Don't know if you can tell :smuggy:

Definitely need to get about them early, Celtic aren't the force they used to be. I hope we set ourselves up to attack, fast wingers and Beattie up front.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Hear, hear.

I'm stoked for tomorrow.

We're going to make them ******* greet. :jjyay:

Hear, hear.

I'm stoked for tomorrow.

We're going to make them ******* greet. :jjyay:

Closet Celtic supported type post imo :whistling:

I am quietly confident to . No logic to it just pure gut feeling . We have proved before when we get in there faces and hustle them we can hurt them. With Beattie we have the top striker who can hurt them just need to be in the game. Off to bed for a few hrs sleep then up for a day we won't forget!

Captain Scarlett

Well according to mates of mine Hibs name is already on the cup,so Hearts and sellick "Dinnae need tae turn up" So lets all get together with the weegie mob,cancel tomorrow and give the cup to hibs.What's this 110 yrs all about?We all should have thought about this years ago instead of laughing at them.What really bad eggs we Scottish clubs are for not giving hibs the cup earlier,shame on us all.

Gutted I'm missing it

:sob:

I'm hearing you mate!! Sofa for me tomorrow , missus has been warned not to go into labour between kick off and full time!!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Well said.

I'm buzzing too, can't wait. Really nervous but I always am before big games. Got a feeling that we'll do it, the first goal is crucial.

'mon the Hearts!

We are on the eve of one of the biggest games in our recent history. A victory would see us through to the biggest derby, not just in our generation, but in our entire history.

I don't want any of this defeatist shite, I want every single fan who shows up to sing from before kick off until the celebrations back in Edinburgh, or wherever you go after the match.

This is huge, and I believe we will win. Not been this pumped up for a match in bloody ages, and I know the players won't let us down. The least we can do is show them how much it means to us as well.

Mon the Hearts.

We have already beaten them in a Scottish Cup Final... For me this was our biggest game in History.... Never can take away from being the first winner in an all Edinburgh final.

I'm like most people , quite confident of beating mhanks , only problem is , I'm not there.

Can someone please , when singing the hearts song , when singing " bring on the hibees" and just giving the smelly weegies the abuse they deserve , dedicate it to the poor fans stuck at work ?

Archived