know how

weststand93

weststand93

ok i cant be assed to go back and find the 1st post i did about them . but anyways after them looking at my pc and sending it back it worked for about a day . then messed up again . when i tryed to turn it on the fan would kick in really loud and fast it would do that for about 5 seconds then close down. i did get a message come up with previous overclocking not successful, resetting to previous setting? i have no idea what that means but again it was sent away and i got it back tuesday just gone , the day before i called them up asked what was wrong with it and said will this happend again . i was told it would not but guess what i closed it down and it did the very same thing . so after calling them back having a few words thay are coming again tomorrow to pick it up . but as im just pissed off with this now and want a refund i still have to wait till the 19th for this to happend but i wont get my pc back till the 21st . so come the 19th can i just call them up and say i want a refund or do i have 2 wait till i get my pc back try it out then see if thay have fixed it ?

Archived