Veet for men

Daz1874

Dean Winchester
(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

:rofl:

BoJack Horseman

This was linked to me by a mate who said it had been doing the rounds in his work so apologies if its been posted already.

Check out the review by Andrew

http://www.amazon.co...34339363&sr=8-1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I found no humour in that whatsoever. As a man who applied this product to his testicles, gooch and balloon knot I can only stress how serious a situation this is.

Fermit the Krog
I came across this product when looking for something to reduce the tickling my girlfriend was suffering during our weekly tea-bagging sessions, the mild burning sensation was pleasant at first but much like a dodgy midrange not only did this sensation quickly become unpleasant but it left an untolerable aftertaste in my girlfriend's mouth. The numbing of her tongue was handy though as it suppressed her gag reflex leading to a night that has easily made my top 3. All in all I would rate this product as an 8 which would easily be a nine if it came in strawberry flavour.

Outstanding.

Why did he give it five stars?

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Archived