Tickets Left for Sundays Game?

Heartsfc_1874

Heartsfc_1874

Just wondering if there will be two tickets left beside each other if i went up to ticket office or not

Anyone know how much we sold and if i will get two tickets

Plenty of seats left you will get them no problem.

The people in the Ticket office will be glad of a customer!

Just wondering if there will be two tickets left beside each other if i went up to ticket office or not

Without being smart. Why not phone the ticket office or better go down?! Won't be sold out

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Someone's just told me the club have handed back 8000 tickets? Can't be right surely?

stirlingshirejambo

how many we sold?

What is this fixation with how many we have sold.

We will find out on Sunday when in all honesty it will be the least most interesting fact of the match day. Result and how we play are far more important than how many people turn up.

Heartsfc_1874

i was asking if i would be able to get two tickets and how many were left to see if i had a chance of getting one

Stupid Sexy Flanders

i was asking if i would be able to get two tickets and how many were left to see if i had a chance of getting one

1. Yes, you will.

2. Phone the ticket office.

Just been and was only offered tickets in sections B4 (west stand behind goals) and P1(?)(main stand).

Took the cheap option and went for B4

gorgie rd eh11

:woot:

how many we sold?

:woot:

Tickets on sale until 6pm tomorrow ! Tickets handed back so far....zilch,zero,nil and 0 can only assume somebody has crossed their wires and the hobos have returned 8000 today :-)

jambotothebone

Will there be a pay at the gate on sunday :unsure:, dont slate me please :( , only just got my shift pattern for weekend, should be done in time to get home, changed & oot the door, can't get to the ticket office as I stay on the wrong side of the country (tyring to convert the unfortunate) & the postie aint that good.

Deans Jambo

Will there be a pay at the gate on sunday :unsure:, dont slate me please :( , only just got my shift pattern for weekend, should be done in time to get home, changed & oot the door, can't get to the ticket office as I stay on the wrong side of the country (tyring to convert the unfortunate) & the postie aint that good.

Portacabins behind the West stand will be selling tickets on Sunday....

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=9663&newsCategoryID=1

Tickets will be on sale from both clubs on Saturday. Visit the Celtic or Hearts websites for details.

Thereafter, a small number of tickets priced at ?23, ?15 and ?5 (child) will be on sale at Hampden on Sunday, subject to availability.

Tickets will be on sale from 9am from the portacabins at the rear of the West Stand (Somerville Drive) and at the rear of the East Stand (off Aikenhead Rd).

jambotothebone

Portacabins behind the West stand will be selling tickets on Sunday....

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=9663&newsCategoryID=1

Tickets will be on sale from both clubs on Saturday. Visit the Celtic or Hearts websites for details.

Thereafter, a small number of tickets priced at ?23, ?15 and ?5 (child) will be on sale at Hampden on Sunday, subject to availability.

Tickets will be on sale from 9am from the portacabins at the rear of the West Stand (Somerville Drive) and at the rear of the East Stand (off Aikenhead Rd).

Cheers fella :thumbsup:

dontkillbill

If going along on Sunday and intending to buy a ticket from the portacabins I would be there as early as possible - especially if wanting seats together. Also the queue's can be lengthy, they still usually take down names and addresses I think :)

Archived