IKEA mega 21% off Stock on Sat 19th

tedp6873

Hey guys and girls not sure if anyone works in Ikea on here,If they can confirm this is true or not?? but heard a wee story that they are having a sale on Sat with a huge 21% off all stock????? So if you are not wanting to go to the football take yer mrs to Ikea.;););)

Aye, you get a 21 year old Swedish lovely to give you a free full body when she is shopping.

:blush:

rossthejambo

im mates with loadsa people that work there and i can exclusively reveal that it is true. however its open 6am-12midnight so if your wanting anything your to get down as early as you can.

feel dirty promoting ikea

Rabbie_Burns

If it is true you'll probably have to park in Penicuik anyway and then you'll need a shoehorn to get into the place... :cool:

Buy gloves too.

Your hands will be in shreds after building it.

Decent cheap furniture but a horrible horrible place especially when full.

The Old Tolbooth
Aye, you get a 21 year old Swedish lovely to give you a free full body when she is shopping.

:blush:

Sold!

:P

Oh, and does it include their hotdogs?

lol 21% off the hot dogs you would only get 79% so i would prefer to pay the whole 100% lol:confused::confused:;);)

rossthejambo
i beleieve its been kept quiet until tomorrow offishul launch etc etc.....;);)

woops. maybe iv said too much

il have the big bad swedes on me :eek:

rossthejambo
Jeezo, googling swede.:confused:

610.jpg

crikey its worse than i thought. there was me thinking it would just be big blonde people coming after me.

they pics scare me more. imagine 4 or 5 giant ones of them with legs chasing you down the road :sad::P

crikey its worse than i thought. there was me thinking it would just be big blonde people coming after me.

they pics scare me more. imagine 4 or 5 giant ones of them with legs chasing you down the road :sad::P

I did and laughed.

Then I googled swede. You'd probably prefer some of the other pictures subjects to be chasing you.;)

rossthejambo
I did and laughed.

Then I googled swede. You'd probably prefer some of the other pictures subjects to be chasing you.;)

well im glad you found it funny! :P

hmm some proof would probably help :rolleyes:

well im glad you found it funny! :P

hmm some proof would probably help :rolleyes:

Not alowed on the site.:biggrin:

Try yourself.

Its funny! Big turnips.

On topic, why 21%?!

Say What Again

That sounds like the guy who chooses his own death in Monty Pythons Meaning of Life ;)

rossthejambo
Not alowed on the site.:biggrin:

Try yourself.

Its funny! Big turnips.

On topic, why 21%?!

aaah i see ;)

i have no idea. i thought that myself but didnt really ask about it. its such a random number

aaah i see ;)

i have no idea. i thought that myself but didnt really ask about it. its such a random number

Its not 21 years of Ikea.

Maybe they're just retards.

rossthejambo
Its not 21 years of Ikea.

Maybe they're just retards.

i think youv got it in one there

ok its 21 years of Ikea being open and yes I will be dragging Ted round on Saturday am but only for my kitchen then it will be pub and to the footie, not gonna hang about that place all day and miss the fottie!!!

yvonnejambo

Cant think of much worse hate the place normally, so will just be down for pub, game, home and more pub on Sat

ok its 21 years of Ikea being open and yes I will be dragging Ted round on Saturday am but only for my kitchen then it will be pub and to the footie, not gonna hang about that place all day and miss the fottie!!!

Ikeas older than that no?

1987?

Ikeas older than that no?

1987?

Nah Tom was on some website saying it was its 21st birthday hence the 21% discount.

Nah Tom was on some website saying it was its 21st birthday hence the 21% discount.

Makes sense but I was sure it was a good 40-50 years.

Oh well.

Say What Again
Hey guys and girls not sure if anyone works in Ikea on here,If they can confirm this is true or not?? but heard a wee story that they are having a sale on Sat with a huge 21% off all stock?????

If this turns out to be true mate - which it's looking like it may be - then you are, without a shadow of doubt, the man!

She's been at me for ages to get some big unit type thing from there, but as it was ?600+ I've been dodging buying it. It will be some result if I can get it for ?450.

I'll be there by 7am on Saturday!

chester copperpot
mmm pear cider ! !

Just what I was thinking too ;)

Glad my missus is away on a hen weekend this weekend, or would've most probably been dragged there pre fitba.

If this turns out to be true mate - which it's looking like it may be - then you are, without a shadow of doubt, the man!

She's been at me for ages to get some big unit type thing from there, but as it was ?600+ I've been dodging buying it. It will be some result if I can get it for ?450.

Well JOH its looking like its going to be go go go for you on sat best of luck might see you there lol.

rossthejambo

it is true!!

oo 7am?? you might have missed it if your not there queuing at opening time at 6am :rolleyes:

We where there last month getting a kitchen planned............................ thank feck i did not buy it there and then i got all the paper work here and going to go in hand it to someone at the desk and say ok home deliver that lol pay for it and go to the football

I recieved an e mail from IKEA this morning.

"It's 21 years since we opened our first store in the UK. Celebrate with us on 19th April, when we're offering 21% off everything* in store.

The party starts early for IKEA FAMILY members, with a FREE breakfast between 6am-8am on 19th April in the IKEA restaurant. There'll be special offers for FAMILY members all day throughout the store too."

Sounds like my idea of hell.

Saturday in IKEA when they are having a sale.:eek:

:evilno::evilno::evilno:

I'd take all those not planning on renewing season tickets up there this Saturday........................you watch the renewals flood in on the monday morning.

chester copperpot
its now on the website 21% off Sat 19th April 6am-Midnight

Bet you dinnae make opening on saturday? ;)

This mornings conversation in Moz towers went like this.......

Moz = " The boys on JKB are talking about some sort of good discount at IKEA on Saturday"

Mrs Moz = " Thats what we need to do, you know, to get all the things we need for the new gaff we are moving to"

Moz = "Yeah but it will be mobbed on Saturday........anyone with a bit savvy will go round , maybe today , and note all the code things you need and sort it out so on Saturday you don't have to go upstairs with the crowds, you just go in downstairs and pick the stuff up 'cause you know where it all is....that would be the best bet"

Mrs Moz = " Right , get your coat"

Moz = "Feck"

This was followed by 2 hours of " Do you think this will look nice..?".............." Why aren't you paying attention..?".......

Say What Again

I've just been out to price the stuff we're planning to buy on Saturday and I spoke to one of the assistants. She said they've been warned to expect pandemonium from 6am onwards. She added that Ikea London is being policed on Saturday. :eek:

Good luck fellow brothers who are going to share this experience on Saturday :sad:

guys i am so sorry for all the 5h1te i am putting you through at the moment. it is saving me ?359 on my kitchen so in my eyes its well worth it. I have the whole lot sorted and will be going in and handing my peice of paper to an assistant and saying ok i want. Not sure how long this process will take but thats my plan of attack.

guys i am so sorry for all the 5h1te i am putting you through at the moment. it is saving me ?359 on my kitchen so in my eyes its well worth it. I have the whole lot sorted and will be going in and handing my peice of paper to an assistant and saying ok i want. Not sure how long this process will take but thats my plan of attack.

Meanwhile I am gonna be waiting in the car :P:p:p hate shopping at best of times but on a Saturday in Ikea........................... only this once ;)

Angry Haggis
That's a turnip for the book.

:):):):)

Tip for beating the crowds on Saturday at 6 a.m..take one of these along:

Iceberg.jpg

LETTUCE IN!

That's a turnip for the book.

:):):):)

Tip for beating the crowds on Saturday at 6 a.m..take one of these along:

Iceberg.jpg

LETTUCE IN!

:laugh:

We get fights in Tesco at Xmas etc over the last bottle of drink.

Take kevlar guys. It'll be mayhem. Loony women scrapping over the last poang chair.

Archived