Season ticket info required....

Mr Sifter

Can anyone tell me what the "dates" are for renewing our ST's?

I've not had anything through my door yet, despite my dad recieveing his "pack".

Ive not had a chance to see the info sent to my dad, so I don't know how long I have to renew before my seat is regarded as "open" for others to buy.

as a sidenote, I reckon the absence of my "pack" may be down to the fact that Hearts have actually "sold" my ticket on numerous occasions this year:mad:. I contacted the club twice in a bid to get this sorted, and was told that it had been........but now I'm wondering if it has!!!

The official site shows nowt with regards to the end of the renewal dates.

Cheers folks.

Colonel Kurtz
Can anyone tell me what the "dates" are for renewing our ST's?

I've not had anything through my door yet, despite my dad recieveing his "pack".

Ive not had a chance to see the info sent to my dad, so I don't know how long I have to renew before my seat is regarded as "open" for others to buy.

as a sidenote, I reckon the absence of my "pack" may be down to the fact that Hearts have actually "sold" my ticket on numerous occasions this year:mad:. I contacted the club twice in a bid to get this sorted, and was told that it had been........but now I'm wondering if it has!!!

The official site shows nowt with regards to the end of the renewal dates.

Cheers folks.

keep yer dosh and get along tae the Cabin

keep yer dosh and get along tae the Cabin

Life is for living CK......thats why I try to keep both the Hearts and the Cabin in my life:p

Archived