Then there is the story about a new goalie high on the agenda :-

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11640

Then we've got UBIG beating the credit crunch :-

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11634

Then we've got Velicka saying nice things :-

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11639

A day of positive stories ?

Charlie has been a busy Mann.

It certainly looks like that... I hope we stick to our guns and vote with our feet... actions speaks louder than word and untill we see some hard evidence that things are going to change... ie; the appointment of a decent manager...people should keep your money in their pockets and force the change!

It certainly looks like that... I hope we stick to our guns and vote with our feet... actions speaks louder than word and untill we see some hard evidence that things are going to change... ie; the appointment of a decent manager...people should keep your money in their pockets and force the change!

Agreed - Don't by Season Tickets and spend money in any of the Hearts shops either.......... time for change

Geoff Kilpatrick

If someone buys an ST on the basis of these stories, they deserve all they get.

Mann(censored) has lost all credibility and his leaks are becoming more desperate because the manager issue is the No1 matter for Hearts fans yet Vlad won't truly hand over the reins. Therefore, any angle will be tried.

As long as there is a 'Heart of Midlothian' then I will renew.

Always.

Its as if they were trying to flood good stories to wash over something negative...like say, Vlad still picking the team despite the "promises" that were lied to us on Jan01

Agreed - Don't by Season Tickets and spend money in any of the Hearts shops either.......... time for change

Just bought a natty 'Jambo's' rucksack from the shop for the laddies fitba training.

Well smart.

;)

jamboinglasgow
First there is the story of VR asking Frail for a list of 20 players :-

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11630

1st story - who would honestly believe that.

2nd story - UKIO published there results, hardly a cunning PR stunt

3rd Story - Frail was asked about goalkeepers and he answered honestly

4th story - maybe that is but why would Velicka say anything, he is not an employee of vlad anymore, he doesn't have to say posistive things

All I am saying is dont look too closely into things, if CM was responasable for the 1st story then he has done stupidly, already there are some on the thread of that story who are starting to believe it and from then on CM will get questions of where is the list of 20 players.

As long as there is a 'Heart of Midlothian' then I will renew.

Always.

Fair play to you m8. I do not expect anyone to go against their own beliefs.

I just find it hard that you can get any pleasure from watching a predetermined team and predetermined subs playing for the money rather than the glory. I know some folk say but the football has been worse in years gon by, which is fair enough but the teams generally played to the best of their abillity and were coached by a manager. The situation we are in now is completely avoidable and can be changed with the drop of a hat! thats what really sticks in my throat! Vlad will not allow it to change!

thats the difference between now and then!

At least one of VR's employees can do his job properly then!

20 rank players wooooohoooooooooo

We need a management team who are not inept

A non bampot owner who gives the management team Carte Blanche

Don't give Frail the list - give the 'new manager' the list

jamboinglasgow
20 rank players wooooohoooooooooo

We need a management team who are not inept

A non bampot owner who gives the management team Carte Blanche

Don't give Frail the list - give the 'new manager' the list

i8hibsh, have you read the thread, it came from the daily star and has no quotes, doubt its true.

I just find it hard that you can get any pleasure from watching a predetermined team and predetermined subs playing for the money rather than the glory. I know some folk say but the football has been worse in years gon by, which is fair enough but the teams generally played to the best of their abillity and were coached by a manager. The situation we are in now is completely avoidable and can be changed with the drop of a hat! thats what really sticks in my throat! Vlad will not allow it to change!

TBH I go every week to watch Hearts - home, away etc... but I suppose half the reason is to get out the house and 'do' my own thing. I take my 5 yo and he loves it.

Very unhappy with what's going on but more 'worried' about the long term future of the club.

Drylaw Hearts
Season ticket sales must be very bad........

:Agree:

So bad they won't dare tell us.

Season ticket sales must be very bad........

I scincerely hope they are!

the only way to get the action required is to hit him in the pocket! thats the name of the game with Vlad...money talks bull**** walks!

TBH I go every week to watch Hearts - home, away etc... but I suppose half the reason is to get out the house and 'do' my own thing. I take my 5 yo and he loves it.

Very unhappy with what's going on but more 'worried' about the long term future of the club.

I don't think buying a season ticket whatever is actually helping the long term future of the club.

:Agree:

So bad they won't dare tell us.

yup! years gon by, they would be bragging about how many had been sold and they were creaming their pants.... not even a mention so far! great stuff! long may it continue.... saying that how long till they pop up and say sales are going great guns ? remeber the 5000 waiting list? :cool:

Unfortunately, it not a Hearts employee!;)

Is it Charlie Mann, as VR's PR, or David Southern, as HMFC's Communication guy, who would have planted these stories?

Agree totally with all of that but why are the players so disinterested when they have seemingly been offered a golden opportunity?

Can even the madman not see that with a proper manager he could do better with his investment?

We_are_the_Hearts

Fair play but that's what Vlad will be left with soon, people who go to the football for a day out. Just glad my son is not old enough yet!:)

Hopefully there will be enough people not renewing so that the message gets through. We need a manager with full authority who will stand up to the MAD ONE. The fact that Stevie Fail is admitting he has been influnced to play players shows he is NOT the man.

I don't think buying a season ticket whatever is actually helping the long term future of the club.

I buy a ST so it makes it easier to watch Hearts every week.

But as a supporter I also like to show my support, so i buy a ST.

maroonlegions

so when does one decide ,"thats it time for change , he can stick his season ticket were the sun don't shine", for me its about what happens in the summer.

1, No new manager, players.= not renewing.

If the ST sales are rank then he has to act , it will be a clear message to him that fans have had enough of the lies and mis-management of Hearts , we deserve better, most people work hard enough and struggle with bills ect..., to be giving it away to some loony who will never have any of the money worries that ordinary people have , the sad thing is he is quite happy to take their money and not give a feck that he is short changing them , nothing short of daylight robbery if he fails (AGAIN) to deliver and show some respect to the thousands who work hard and save for their ST every year , oh if he was on our side of the fence and could see our anger and frustration , what would he make of it , would he part with his" hard earned ", mmmmm, like feck he would.:evilno:

If that's your opinion then don't buy.

I support HMFC and that's all there is to it.

I would love to support a winning team and there are things around the club that can be done much better but I believe things have to and will improve.

BTW I am a shareholder as well but hope all the budding investment analysts don't come on with their lectures. I know.

Agree totally with all of that but why are the players so disinterested when they have seemingly been offered a golden opportunity?

Can even the madman not see that with a proper manager he could do better with his investment?

I think the players are disinterested because they know that even with their best efforts, there are players around them who get a game regardless and there are even players who really do not care. that feeling would make died in the wool jambos desperate to leave. These guys have short careers and need to make as much money as they can. guys like elvis and hartley really played for the jersey despite not being Jambos..... now we dont have anyone like that and the ones we do have that love the club are just not good enough imo. sad fact is vlads devoided the club of any strong and influential characters!

If that's your opinion then don't buy.

I support HMFC and that's all there is to it.

I would love to support a winning team and there are things around the club that can be done much better but I believe things have to and will improve.

BTW I am a shareholder as well but hope all the budding investment analysts don't come on with their lectures. I know.

It obviously depends on how strongly you feel about how the club is being managed. Winning is not the issue although it clearly is directly linked to the way things have been ran from the top.

Not buying season tickets are all us mere mortals have in the way of protesting in any significant way.

"Charm offensive", anyone?

It obviously depends on how strongly you feel about how the club is being managed. Winning is not the issue although it clearly is directly linked to the way things have been ran from the top.

Not buying season tickets are all us mere mortals have in the way of protesting in any significant way.

And if your protest works too significantly you may have no club to support.

BTW I have bought my ST already and hope VR gives precedence to those who renewed early when it comes to cup finals or whatever.

Independence
If someone buys an ST on the basis of these stories, they deserve all they get.

Mann(censored) has lost all credibility and his leaks are becoming more desperate because the manager issue is the No1 matter for Hearts fans yet Vlad won't truly hand over the reins. Therefore, any angle will be tried.

What rubbish!!!

I have bought 2 x adult and 2 X children ST's quite simply on the basis that I am a Hearts fan through and through!!!!

And to annoy you even more I still think VR will turn events round in the summer and that a new manager will be appointed.

I am so glad that they have not appointed a new manager, as a knee jerk reaction to fans stating that they will not buy ST's etc if they dont appoint one right away. I am glad that they are taking their time to get the right person.

Please leave such negativity to the weegie press and the Hibsman publications!!!!

BTW I have bought my ST already and hope VR gives precedence to those who renewed early when it comes to cup finals or whatever.

You are kidding?

He'll be too busy jerking off into those hard earned fivers you just handed him whilst he laughs his head off

Now he has your money you are nothing more than a statistic. He doesnt care what happens to you as his plan has worked.

Do what I want, promise everything, deliver nothing and still collect the money....

Drylaw Hearts

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Brilliant.

So when newspapers and journos spin Hearts stories in a negative slant its okay but if people who are interested in the welfare of the club try and use a positive angle then its a sin of the highest order.

Far too many people on here thinking they are cleverer than what they are. A dumbed down nation of retards arguing over a game put in our faces to keep us occupied and arguing amongst ourselves, cos god forbid we start thinking about real issues and start asking for change where it really matters.

mod delete.

maroonlegions
What rubbish!!!

I have bought 2 x adult and 2 X children ST's quite simply on the basis that I am a Hearts fan through and through!!!!

And to annoy you even more I still think VR will turn events round in the summer and that a new manager will be appointed.

I am so glad that they have not appointed a new manager, as a knee jerk reaction to fans stating that they will not buy ST's etc if they dont appoint one right away. I am glad that they are taking their time to get the right person.

Please leave such negativity to the weegie press and the Hibsman publications!!!!

and if these things that you mention above are NOT in place come the summer and start of next season ,what then , its not just about the manager ect.., its the fact that since GB left we have been lie after lie, thats the concern and real issues that a lot of fans have a grievance with, me i hope as you say he sotrs it out and takes us forward but just now too many lies and contradictions have come ouit of tynie and why all the SILENCE from him, he cannot even bothered to turn up at this months AGM, why, whats he afraid off , REAL QUESTIONS about what is going on or ruining out of excuses to flog us off with.:confused:

What rubbish!!!

I barely need to reply - your first line introduces your post so well.

Knee Jerk reaction mate?

Knee jerk reaction?

How can any decision that takes 3 months 15 days and counting even come close to being a knee jerk reaction?

And even then we havent appointed a manager the traditional way since RIX - over 2 fecking years ago

Knee jerk reaction. Jesus H

Negativity?

When people discuss what is happening at the club as being negative have you ever actually thought that might just be because there is a lot of negativity within the club? EG people are discussing real events....

What rubbish!!!

your a fruitcake! the only negativity is that Vlad still influences team selection and has left us without a manager for almost 5 months. enjoy the predetermined team selcetion and a beautifull selection of hand picked subs at predetermined times for yours and vlads pleasure! enjoy!! has vlad ever said these words to you when you have met him... "look into my eyes...in the eyes not around the eyes" ??

Drylaw Hearts
So when newspapers and journos spin Hearts stories in a negative slant its okay but if people who are interested in the welfare of the club try and use a positive angle then its a sin of the highest order.

Far too many people on here thinking they are cleverer than what they are. A dumbed down nation of retards arguing over a game put in our faces to keep us occupied and arguing amongst ourselves, cos god forbid we start thinking about real issues and start asking for change where it really matters.

mod delete.

:evilno:

Dumbed down nation ?

Macmerry is a town not a Nation.

Frankenstein Jambo.
I scincerely hope they are!

the only way to get the action required is to hit him in the pocket! thats the name of the game with Vlad...money talks bull**** walks!

I agree but it would be embarrasing for hearts who are suppose to be the third biggest club in scotland playing with a half filled stadium.

Guest S.U.S.S.
so anything posistive is a CM plant. Anything negative is good journalism?

Totally agree, the agenda whores on KB twist whatever story to their own end nowadays.

Never mind Vlad, i wish some KB'ers would pi$$ off.

Some good things do happen people, not everything is negative, of course conversely all is far from rosy in the garden but the suicide watch on KB is ridiculous. Some people on here just love the attention more than they actually care for the content of their posts.

Having sat through a season of unmitigated dross watching players not trying a leg and being fed all sorts of propaganda ,I will not renew my season ticket until what Vlad promises becomes fact.

That is the only way he will get the message received and understood that we are not paying anymore for a fake product. For those that are renewing, the very best of luck and I truly hope that you receive what you have paid for .

jamboinglasgow
Totally agree, the agenda whores on KB twist whatever story to their own end nowadays.

Never mind Vlad, i wish some KB'ers would pi$$ off.

Some good things do happen people, not everything is negative, of course conversely all is far from rosy in the garden but the suicide watch on KB is ridiculous. Some people on here just love the attention more than they actually care for the content of their posts.

been on Kickback for over the year and notice the place runs in cycles, one or two days every one is more happy than either a loss or bad piece of news comes out and its depression until the next good piece.

Drylaw Hearts
been on Kickback for over the year and notice the place runs in cycles, one or two days every one is more happy than either a loss or bad piece of news comes out and its depression until the next good piece.

That's life.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Ha, ur a glass half full guy!;)

Judging by some peoples posts id say more of a monthly cycle

1 really bad week

Week before and after bad week not too bad but can lose it easily

1 week of nice happy posts.

jamboinglasgow
Ha, ur a glass half full guy!;)

Judging by some peoples posts id say more of a monthly cycle

1 really bad week

Week before and after bad week not too bad but can lose it easily

1 week of nice happy posts.

yeah, an optimist but that doesn't mean I dont criticise vlad when he deserves it, just I have too much hope things will improve.

Guest S.U.S.S.
yeah, an optimist but that doesn't mean I dont criticise vlad when he deserves it, just I have too much hope things will improve.

Couldn't agree more!

Charlie-Brown

There is a disparity between the 20 players story in the daily express and charlie mann's quotes in the EEN & others about the new manager search & lowering wage costs ie doing more with less.

Not disparaging the Daily Express but it seems to go out on a limb on some Hearts stories - they ran the Gudjon Thordarson was a Hearts managerial candidate for a couple of weeks before dropping that, they ran Billy Brown is on the shortlist with Levein & McGhee and now this story which hasn't appeared anywhere else except in sister company publications or else on website who've lifted the express story.

Independence
your a fruitcake! the only negativity is that Vlad still influences team selection and has left us without a manager for almost 5 months. enjoy the predetermined team selcetion and a beautifull selection of hand picked subs at predetermined times for yours and vlads pleasure! enjoy!! has vlad ever said these words to you when you have met him... "look into my eyes...in the eyes not around the eyes" ??

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived