Ryan McGowan

tedp6873

Ryan McGowan's hopes of making his first team competitive debut on Saturday have been dashed.

The former Melbourne Knights star has been ruled out of action with a knee injury.

thats a nightmare lets hope its nothing to serious.

Cardiac Rucksack
Ryan McGowan's hopes of making his first team competitive debut on Saturday have been dashed.

The former Melbourne Knights star has been ruled out of action with a knee injury.

He has Vlad flu so that we can play Kestutis and get more money for him in the summer. Start the bidding at ?2million ;)

Looked like he took a knock on Sat for the U19's, dono if its that.

maroonlegions
Oh FFS. Not another one.

ah, i smell a rat here ,could teams be going out deliberately to crock our players , mmmm, or are the medical staff and coaches really that rank.:rolleyes:

Simply clarifies matters IMO. SF has shown a reluctance to go with these players, I would have been surprised if he played.

Hope the injury isn't too bad, we could do with a clean bill of health for the start of pre season.

Simply clarifies matters IMO. SF has shown a reluctance to go with these players, I would have been surprised if he played.

Hope the injury isn't too bad, we could do with a clean bill of health for the start of pre season.

I was asked about the young players last night by S Wilson.Told him about McGowan but i see him as a midfield player.Frail and the coaching staff agreed with me and see McGowan as the best of the lot.It will be only a matter of time before he plays.

Miller Jambo 60

Hows it going bud, hope you and Michelle are fine.

As you can see im back.

Luv me Elaine Mark and Lewis

Hows big andy

Archived