West Ham v Birmingham

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Anyone watching this?

Started off slowly but Birmingham scored twice in a matter of a minutes after some sloppy play from West Ham. Ricardo Vaz Te pulled one back in stoppage time but straight from kick off Birmingham made it 3-1.

Great end to the first half.

Matthew Le Tissier

Brum doing us a HUGE favor. Our game with Reading on Friday could be winner takes all tital wise. :pleasing:

Gigolo-Aunt

"Big Sam" is under some pressure, not from the boardroom but from their own support.

Play off's it will be for them. Their home record seems to have went to pieces in recent times.

Vaz Te, 4 goals in 4 and 16 for the season

Burke highest number of assists in the league...

The championship is a funny old place.

West Ham, are truly murder at the back. Was at the reading game and was comedy stuff.

"Big Sam" is under some pressure, not from the boardroom but from their own support.

Play off's it will be for them. Their home record seems to have went to pieces in recent times.

As a West Ham fan, Sam just isn't the man for us. Funnily think we will get promoted as play-off second leg & final isn't at Upton Park. Big Sam with this team in the Premiership doesn't bear thinking about tho

Think that's two times West Ham should've had a penalty and the ref hasn't looked interested at all.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Going to the game at Upton Park on Saturday, any kiddie on Hammers want me to get them a program ?? :whistling:

Think that's two times West Ham should've had a penalty and the ref hasn't looked interested at all.

Third time lucky & the least likely of them all!! What a pen tho, come on West Ham, let's do this!!!!

Comedy defending. How can we be so good away from home and awful at the Boleyn? I dread to think what would happen to that team in the Prem

Comedy defending. How can we be so good away from home and awful at the Boleyn? I dread to think what would happen to that team in the Prem

Half the team are good enough, it's just the other half are woeful

The only thing that makes me feel better about West Ham making a mess of it was being at the Blackpool match earlier and realising that they're much much worse.

I was far from convinced that Wham could win the play-offs but they've as much chance as anyone.

Archived