The Zalukas Weekly Schoolboy Error

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Well its that time again another Hearts game and another Zalukas weekly balls up , its like waiting on a bus with this player , sometimes you get 3 at once

You spelled his name wrong twice.... which can only bring me to the conclusion that you actually think that is the correct way to spell his name....

:cornette:

Who? School boy error by you, it seems.

Presume he must be referring to hapless Celtic understudy Zaluska, and hit the keyboard wrong bad?

Well its that time again another Hearts game and another Zalukas weekly balls up , its like waiting on a bus with this player , sometimes you get 3 at once

Really pish chat before a game. You are clearly only posting this so that you can say, "I told you so" after the game. This means you will be spending the whole game hoping for a Zaliukas mistake that will cost the team. Might as well cheer for the opposition, after all, they will need to be switched on to profit from any of our captains mistakes.

Awful chat.

Why are you acting like a sack?

Gregory House M.D.

He might actually trump his previous efforts today by scoring an own goal, Giving away a penalty then being sent off.

He might actually trump his previous efforts today by scoring an own goal, Giving away a penalty then being sent off.

Nah, Brines was refereeing the Motherwell v Rangers game.

Really pish chat before a game. You are clearly only posting this so that you can say, "I told you so" after the game. This means you will be spending the whole game hoping for a Zaliukas mistake that will cost the team. Might as well cheer for the opposition, after all, they will need to be switched on to profit from any of our captains mistakes.

Awful chat.

He is a bomb scare end off!!!!!

not awful chat, FACT!!!!!!

Swanny

Swanny

That may be something to debate. If you are going to slag someone, though, you should at least get their name right. He got it wrong, twice.

markey_mark_wtf.gif

Another one hoping for "his" team to fail. Pathetic.

Swanny

God, I hope this is a parody and not the way you would express your own views.

Gregory House M.D.

Another one hoping for "his" team to fail. Pathetic.

Did I say I hoped it happened? I was joking. The fact remains he'll make a mistake. Even his team mates think he's shite :vrface:

God, I hope this is a parody and not the way you would express your own views.

whose views do you think they are? do you disagree? please explain

Awful chat.

Well hearts tv saying there's a high number of bets that Zaliukas will get red carded. So hmmmmm

and :yas: get it in there thumbsup.gif Come on Hearts.

Have to say I thought that was funny. :lol:

Swanny

Man of the match, FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a ****** stupid thread.

Can't believe there's tossers out there who call themselves jambos and then sit and gleefuly wait for a Hearts player to make a mistake.

Erse!!!!

Gregory House M.D.

Picked up a booking. I was right :greggy:

Kirky Jambo

Fact remains our defence is far more solid when Zal plays, wouldn't swap him and Webster for any other defensive partnership in the league. Actually perplexes me the stick he gets, he is a very good defender who frustratingly has stupid moments every other game. Steven Pressley was the exact same. far rather that than have someone who is just a crap defender. Andy Considine or Rory McCardle for example.

Plus I quite like Zal and anyone as long serving as he is deserves some respect imo.

It looks like Zal had a solid game from where I was sitting - not for the first time.

It's almost as if he doesn't commit as many errors as some of the doom-and-gloomers on JKB think/want....

:greggy:

hearts_crazy

He wasn't playing today anyway, we had someone called Ziliakis instead.

Picked up a booking. I was right :greggy:

...which was caused by another sloppy pass from Hamill.

If anyone's worthy of a pre-match 'How shite is he?' thread (and there isn't), Hamill should have one over Zal.

Nucky Thompson

I don't know what's worse, someone wanting a Hearts player to make a mistake or people gushing because the player has got through a game without a feck up <_<

Thunderstruck

Just listening to Paw Broon and you can hear some Zal critics in the background - bawling their eyes out. That or Suso was taking the bairn for a walk.

Francis Albert

I don't know what's worse, someone wanting a Hearts player to make a mistake or people gushing because the player has got through a game without a feck up dry.gif

No. He played a big part in a very good defensive performance.

Gregory House M.D.

The anti-Zal ******* brigade can sook my ring today.

:verysmug:

You have your moment. You've waited months for it :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

To be fair yo the lad he did spark our unbeaten run last season. Obviously today he had the head screwed on. Long may it continue :D

Gregory House M.D.

OP blow one ya trumpet

Personal abuse is against forum rules squire :thumbsup:

Archived