18th Birthday Bash.

Captain Price

Captain Price

Coming through for the game tomorrow, and staying in Edinburgh after the match as it's my best mates 18th. Wheres the best place to go out on a budget in Edinburgh? I'm having a proper do for him in Dundee in a few weeks, but it would be rude to be in Edinburgh and not see him! Any info appreciated, thank yaaaaaaah.

Gregory House M.D.

Coming through for the game tomorrow, and staying in Edinburgh after the match as it's my best mates 18th. Wheres the best place to go out on a budget in Edinburgh? I'm having a proper do for him in Dundee in a few weeks, but it would be rude to be in Edinburgh and not see him! Any info appreciated, thank yaaaaaaah.

Right so you're the type of guy that goes to the capital and organises a few drinks "on a budget" then later throws the real party in Dundee?

Yep definitely Cav.

Captain Price

Right so you're the type of guy that goes to the capital and organises a few drinks "on a budget" then later throws the real party in Dundee?

Yep definitely Cav.

More of his mates are in Newport/Dundee so would be a lot cheaper, otherwise I would have it in Edinburgh.

Frankenstein's?!

:hae18:

Fantastic shout!

I for one am gutted that I didn't get in there first........ :whistling:

On a better note, where the hell are you going to go in Dundee? :mellow:

Yep definitely Cav.

Joking aside...

...got dragged to the cav the other week. Had an amazing night. First time for everything :blink:

Guest C00l K1d

Tbf if you're around 18-20 Cav is where everyone goes on a Friday.

Picture house is ok on although it's empty till about half 1.

Think it's about 1.50/2 a drink in phouse

Frankenstein's?!

:hae18:

This.

Had my 18th and my grandad's wake on the same day at Frankenstein's. Had a great time.

Vlad-Stupid

This.

Had my 18th and my grandad's wake on the same day at Frankenstein's. Had a great time.

Sorry but - :lol:

Sorry.

Bert Le Clos

This.

:cornette:

Cav is now so bad it's good. Especially upstairs. Pure cheese and rakes of young filth whoring about.

Or why not try El Barrio? Maybe get chatting to a bursd, not get her number and start a thread about it...

:cornette:

Cav is now so bad it's good. Especially upstairs. Pure cheese and rakes of young filth whoring about.

Or why not try El Barrio? Maybe get chatting to a bursd, not get her number and start a thread about it...

Deja Vu anyone?? ;)

Sorry but - :lol:

Sorry.

:muggy:

Nothing funny about your grandad popping his clogs shortly before you turn 18. I just made the best of a bad situation.

It's what he would've wanted.

Archived