Training at Tynecastle....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Seems the boys were training at Tynecastle today, Team spirit looks tip top..............

Seems the boys were training at Tynecastle today, Team spirit looks tip top..............

You do realise that if any Hobo reads this, they will be straight over to isleptwithmysisteranditwasnice.com to say we have been kicked out of Riccarton.

Walter Bishop

You do realise that if any Hobo reads this, they will be straight over to isleptwithmysisteranditwasnice.com to say we have been kicked out of Riccarton.

Quite frankly i couldnt give a **** what the tramps think. :thumbsup:

what are they doing to zal?

and is rudi hiding incase zal tries to hit him

552282_10150913874294762_234342874761_13081917_1058085826_n.jpg

Clearly trying to defuse the bomb.

Can't anyone see the thin wire that's been passed through his head from ear to ear.

Seemingly it's Zal's party-piece which just confirms that there's nothing in between to stop it. :lol:

jamboinglasgow

what are they doing to zal?

and is rudi hiding incase zal tries to hit him

552282_10150913874294762_234342874761_13081917_1058085826_n.jpg

Seems to be a punishment, flicking his ear. Saw Novikovas doing that to Suso against Hibs pre-match when the subs were trying to hit the cross bar. Novi got it but Suso missed so Novi got to flick his ear.

It made me laugh that look on the coach's face when he turns around in the next few photos to look at Rudi (who seems to be massaging his shoulder.)

Walter Bishop

They are pinging his ear, Punishment in a game regularly played at training when you lose the ball. Source Kevin Kyle in last weeks Scotsman. :thumbsup:

Jambosr1985

Best punishment is when the loser at keepie uppie gets the baw battered at him from short range, jig maybe at one of these training sessions when you were up admiring all around you, you got hit on the head, that would explain everything.

Gregory House M.D.

Zaliukas making a mistake!? Sorry, not believing it.

Surprised he hasn't got Cauliflour Ears.

mahgrassyshoes

Best punishment is when the loser at keepie uppie gets the baw battered at him from short range, jig maybe at one of these training sessions when you were up admiring all around you, you got hit on the head, that would explain everything.

:cornette:

He said he noticed it at a game. A lot people who have watched Hearts regularly over the last wee while have probably noticed it. I noticed Suso and Novikovas doing it before the St Mirren replay for example.

All roads lead to Gorgie

As Zal has had his ears flicked so many times, he is now nearly deaf and misses the shouts from his goalie or fellow defenders to head the ball clear. That explains a lot :whistling:

Prince Buaben

Where they there yesterday too ? As SSN ran a interview with Webster from Tynecastle.

They should be allowed to "flick" Zal's ears wi a baseball bat - mibbe wake the [Mod Edit] up!

Where they there yesterday too ? As SSN ran a interview with Webster from Tynecastle.

webster was doing promo stuff for the hearts player of the year yesterday

As Zal has had his ears flicked so many times, he is now nearly deaf and misses the shouts from his goalie or fellow defenders to head the ball clear. That explains a lot :whistling:

The most recent picture of Zaliukas after a weeks training..........

cauli.jpg

Prince Buaben

webster was doing promo stuff for the hearts player of the year yesterday

Ah right i see. I had 2 plus 2 and got 5

Why's is everyone touching Zal? :lol:

Webster playing that hit the ass game :rofl:

Sergio Garcia

It made me laugh that look on the coach's face when he turns around in the next few photos to look at Rudi (who seems to be massaging his shoulder.)

Watching that play out was hilarious laugh.gif

Is this ear flicking habit unique to Hearts or is it a common thing at football clubs? :laugh:

I like it. Appropriately nuts.

The reason they were (and have been alot recently) training at Tynecastle is that the pitches at Riccarton are so poor

Archived