lovell??

dodemac

just heard that the sheep are not renewing Steve Lovell's contract for next season, he is a proven goalscorer who wouldn't cost the earth in wages and would do a job for us anyone agree???

we wont get him just like kerr an gow as its just a ploy cos of st renewal time again , **** the romanovs

rudi must stay

would be an okay signing. He's a good goalpoacher, but we don't really need that. We need someone who works hard ;)

Remain Nameless
we wont get him just like kerr an gow as its just a ploy cos of st renewal time again , **** the romanovs

Fair shout, however, it makes no difference to me as I won't be renewing, but just for the record I would n't take Gow or Kerr but I'd take Nicholson

Thig Ar Latha
just heard that the sheep are not renewing Steve Lovell's contract for next season, he is a proven goalscorer who wouldn't cost the earth in wages and would do a job for us anyone agree???

The fact is that Aberdeen can't wait to get rid of him, why would we want him?

I would much rather he stayed at Aberdeen.

rudi must stay
The fact is that Aberdeen can't wait to get rid of him, why would we want him?

I would much rather he stayed at Aberdeen.

exactly the same reason as Nicholson is going, they can't afford his wages.

don't think so.

Thig Ar Latha
exactly the same reason as Nicholson is going, they can't afford his wages.

I thought he'd had a few fall public outs with Tangoman.

better than what we have at the moment .CLUM couldna score in a barrel o ****ies and Nade is lazy

Thig Ar Latha
better than what we have at the moment .CLUM couldna score in a barrel o ****ies and Nade is lazy

I think Aberdeen have Lovell down as lazy as well. Don't touch with a bargepole.

Guest u01dg3

Dont want to sound like I know things behind the scenes in football but Lovell has signed a pre contract with Killie. Might be announced over the next week or so now that Aberdeen have said that he is leaving.

Nelly Terraces

No more ex hobo rubbish at EH11 thanks. Already got enough of that in the shape of Judas Stewart.

No more ex hobo rubbish at EH11 thanks. Already got enough of that in the shape of Judas Stewart.

Did Steve Lovell ever play for Hibs - are you not thinking of Stuart Lovell?

Did Steve Lovell ever play for Hibs - are you not thinking of Stuart Lovell?

Correct.

Him and Ross Tokely could be the spine of our new dream team.

"Ye know ah like tae go oot wae the lads oan a Friday night..."

:D

Unles Kaunas sign him and lend him back to us to eventually line the madmans back pocket there's no chance.

Archived