Tickets for Wednesday Night

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Is their a cash gate on Wednesday? Bit of a hassle for me to get to the ticket centre so hoping there is.

Is their a cash gate on Wednesday? Bit of a hassle for me to get to the ticket centre so hoping there is.

All ticket mate.

Might be worth phoning Hearts to see if they'll let you pick up in Paisley.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Ah right, cheers. I'll try and get down to the ticket centre at some point if that's the case.

Radioactive Mince

any unsold tickets will be available from the ticket booth at the away end pre-match.

Have you heard if any more than 1600 will be available John? It seems like there's gonna be a good Hearts support there, although I'd be surprised if it came to that myself.

rudeskaboyuk

I was going to head down to Tynecastle today to try and buy 4 tickets. Will there be any left ?

Radioactive Mince

I was going to head down to Tynecastle today to try and buy 4 tickets. Will there be any left ?

Almost certainly imo.

Reported by the club that 1200 had been sold as of yesterday, i imagine there will be plenty left.

1200 Tickets sold

Have you heard if any more than 1600 will be available John? It seems like there's gonna be a good Hearts support there, although I'd be surprised if it came to that myself.

not heard anything, but i doubt we'd get more than the initial 1600.

Working in Glasgow tomorrow so going to hang about and go along to it. Only away game I'll have made all season, apart from ER at New Year so looking forward to it!

the general

would strongly advise anyone who is now deciding to go to try and get it from Tynie beforehand

with the road works and usual SPL club incompetence I could see big queues at the ticket window :thumbsup:

I phoned the Hearts ticket office and bought 2 tickets just there. I asked if I would be able to pick them up before the game in Paisley and they said it wouldnt be a problem

Ecce Romanov

Any advice on where to get some scran before the game (other than take it with you!)?

Radioactive Mince

Apparently there is roadworks in Glasgow (as always). What time are folk leaving from the capital?

We're not coming from Embra but will hopefully be hitting the m8 at newbridge around 1810hrs.

Ecce Romanov

Apparently there is roadworks in Glasgow (as always). What time are folk leaving from the capital?

I was going to leave at the back of 5, but I need to pick up my ticket at New St Mingin Park.

The main roadworks are right after the Paisly turn-off on the M8, at the airport.

Best option is to use the new M74 extension to avoid the city centre and Kingston Bridge (although it's not as bad these days) and then rejoin the M8 and continue west, after the turn off for Braehead and Hillington, stay in the inside lane and take the next junction for Paisly. There may/will be queuing or slow traffic in the section, but staying in the inside lane should be free(er) moving and saves you having to make any lane changes, there's also average speed cameras/40mph section that starts before the turn off.

Hibee Hater

We meet again :thumbsup: there was just over 1200 tickets sold yesterday so not sure if there will be any more made available, not sure how much was sold today anyone know?

I live in Haddington and was planning on heading through with the wee man thinking there would be a cash gate, does anyone know if there will be a cash gate or tickets on sale through in paisley?

KilbrideJambo

Got my ticket at 10.00 this morning at the ticket office and they were just about to start selling the last section of 400 so we were still 1200 at that point.

Hibee Hater

Got my ticket at 10.00 this morning at the ticket office and they were just about to start selling the last section of 400 so we were still 1200 at that point.

Ok cheers there was probs quite a few sold today

LeylandJambo

have to resort to the sky go app on the phone to watch it i'm afraid. Driving is a shite job sometimes :verymad:

any unsold tickets will be available from the ticket booth at the away end pre-match.

This is definitely the case.

I picked up my tickets at 4.30pm this afternoon and the girl said there was about 100 tickets left from the initial 1600 and there will also be a cash gate in operation at the stadium

:thumbsup:

.....there will also be a cash gate in operation at the stadium

Not according to Hearts....:unsure:

They're warning fans without tickets to get through in plenty time, as there will be no cash turnstiles. Hearts fans will need to buy a ticket from the St Mirren ticket office to get in. :thumb:

menstrie1874

Any advice on where to get some scran before the game (other than take it with you!)?

There's the usuall high class chip shop/curry place in paisley, best to avoid. if you are over early doors there's a food/entertainment place called xscape next to the braehead shopping centre. tgi, tony romas bk etc

There's the usuall high class chip shop/curry place in paisley, best to avoid. if you are over early doors there's a food/entertainment place called xscape next to the braehead shopping centre. tgi, tony romas bk etc

Sorry,mate had to laugh at that wee snipe at chippies,curry joints etc then reel off bk,tgi....!....what's worse?

If you're in early and want some scran you could do worse than go into Hamish's Hoose,under the bridge at the train station.Food in the lounge is good and its a boozer so drinks aplenty if you wish!

Bought 6 tickets today. Should be a good turnout. Biggest game of the season.

I can confirm that Mr Busby will be in the Hearts end cheering us on tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Ecce Romanov

Sorry,mate had to laugh at that wee snipe at chippies,curry joints etc then reel off bk,tgi....!....what's worse?

If you're in early and want some scran you could do worse than go into Hamish's Hoose,under the bridge at the train station.Food in the lounge is good and its a boozer so drinks aplenty if you wish!

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

I shall be visting my old haunt from the days when I lived in Paisley -- see below -- great bar and near the ground.

Canal Station, Paisley is a contemporary bar and restaurant located next to Paisley Canal Street railway station. Definitely the best place to eat in Paisley if you?re looking for first class dining with impeccable service. We are a superb venue for a quick coffee, celebration meal or for a few cocktails with the girls no matter what the time of day!

Canal Station, Paisley has a space for every occasion - an airy bar/lounge, an intimate snug area , beer garden, a cosy restaurant and a spacious conservatory that can be booked for functions and private hire on request.

Just remember -- best station from Glasdow Central as below.

Paisley St James station may soon hopefully be re-named Paisley St Mirren - ideal due to its location right next to St Mirren F.C's new stadium. There is no mention of 'alight here for...' this on the station sign - that at least would be useful for football fans.

St James is served by a half-hourly service each way between Glasgow Central and Gourock via Greenock. Trains to and from Wemyss Bay do not call here.

Archived