Hearts World

Craig Gordons Gloves

Craig Gordons Gloves

anyone else having problems getting the live pictures from HW? I can get the radio commentary and have tried 3 different computers - no friggin pictures!

Kalamazoo Jambo

Working fine for me.

I went to the Hearts World International tab (where it lists all the games being shown). I hit 'continue' button near bottom of screen and then double-clicked the player to play.

Hope you get it to work!

Craig Gordons Gloves

Thanks Guys! That'll teach me for not scrolling to the bottom of the page!

They don't exactly make it easy to find - glad you both got in :thumbsup:

Freaking joke....

Please take this as my weekly "I'm unsubscribing" post. whistling.gif

Creepy Lurker

Working here too, for about the second time ever. Enjoying the half time guests. laugh.gif

Working fine for me.

I went to the Hearts World International tab (where it lists all the games being shown). I hit 'continue' button near bottom of screen and then double-clicked the player to play.

Hope you get it to work!

Thanks thanks thanks, used your link, and got in in time for the goal, watched rest of game with no problem from the link. In this day and age it shouldn't be this complicated to get the picture you paid for.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Glad you got in.

It was really hard to find! At least it was there and worked but the website is not the most user friendly.

Lovely win :whistling: Atmosphere did sound a bit flat but then all the empty seats in away end explained that a bit.

For other US jambos Fox soccer plus have picked up the SPL so some of our games are on there now like todays.

I have Comcast so cant get it tho.

Basil Hayden

Glad you got in.

It was really hard to find! At least it was there and worked but the website is not the most user friendly.

Lovely win :whistling: Atmosphere did sound a bit flat but then all the empty seats in away end explained that a bit.

For other US jambos Fox soccer plus have picked up the SPL so some of our games are on there now like todays.

I have Comcast so cant get it tho.

Me too!

Stuck with Comcast too.

Archived