Game of Thrones DVD

JamTarts1874

JamTarts1874

Couldn't see the original thread so apologies for having to post this. Had ?30 HMV vouchers and saw the Game of Thrones Season One DVD for ?30, was gonna pop down to HMV after work to pick it up.

Heard good reviews of it and a few of my mates have said it's very good.

I'm a LoTR fan and like games like Skyrim and stuff so reckon I'll enjoy it.

Anyone who has seen the entire season willing to offer their opinion? Is it worth picking up the entire season on DVD?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Patrick Bateman

Couldn't see the original thread so apologies for having to post this. Had ?30 HMV vouchers and saw the Game of Thrones Season One DVD for ?30, was gonna pop down to HMV after work to pick it up.

Anyone who has seen the entire season willing to offer their opinion? Is it worth picking up the entire season on DVD?

Yes, as I'm sure the good folk of KB will agree; Game of Thrones is fantastic and worthy of multiple viewings. It's compelling, well acted and the production values are better than a lot of films.

Dean Winchester

It's absolutely superb :thumbsup:

Go get it :thumbsup:

Catch up with it just in time for Season 2 starting in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Valar Morghulis

The series is fantastic, well worth the money. The special features are decent too. It's one of the rare book to screen adaptions that attempts to stick to the original storylines as diligently as possible. If you haven't read the books, I would watch the series first to avoid spoilers. I'm on the 5th book at the moment.

Archived