Under 8s match in Poland is abandoned after crowd trouble

jamboinglasgow

Vincent B.A

Apart from the flares, what was the trouble?

Hibs would kill for that kind of support! whistling.gif

Really crazy eh. Putting flares off for under 8's footie. The first team games must be mental over there.

Hibs support could not afford to be trhowing all that bog roll away.

vintage1874

My son is a year older usually a few parents giving encouragement at games. That clip is crazy imagine the the scene if a few dads took their tops off or if someone let off a flare at a local sports centre in Scotland.

Billy the Jambo

That was 4 minutes of my life i will never get back .Where was the crowd trouble .A few bog rolls chucked on to the playing area big deal

joe.gausden

I'd be more worried about the amount of grown men jumping about in their undercrackers than the flares or bog roll :lol:

The bird in the yellow jumper, looking about wondering what the feck was going on while constantly trying to brush the bog roll off her jumper and out of her hair :lol:

South Africa and Japan didnt have all the hangers on that follow England these Euros are gonna be full on,though im sure the police will be ready

Gigolo-Aunt

laugh.gif

Now that's what I call getting behind your club.

JIG, I demand you start taking flares up to Riccarton.

I'd be more worried about the amount of grown men jumping about in their undercrackers than the flares or bog roll

Men stripping off at a kids game.....:unsure:

laugh.gif

Now that's what I call getting behind your club.

JIG, I demand you start taking flares up to Riccarton.

How much trouble would someone get in for that?

Sometimes think that getting a crowd up there, 15 or so, making a ###### of a noise.

This leads me to my next question...Motherwell on Tuesday, closed doors game, is access possible?

Archived