If Frail is appointed will you renew your season ticket?

Walter Bishop

Will you still renew if Frail is appointed manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you still renew if Frail is appointed manager?

• YES
    • NO

Walter Bishop

Its looking more and more likely we are going to be shat on again and have Stevie Frail as our next manager, if this were to happen would you still renew?

Its looking more and more likely we are going to be shat on again and have Stevie Frail as our next manager, if this were to happen would you still renew?

Did you really need to start another thread?

Why not add to one of the many existing ones, such as the poll?

The Frail appointment wouldn't stop me renewing, I am going to renew. However it will not make me renew any quicker. I will still wait until the last day or 2 before the final deadline. There will be other managers that would make me walk to Tynecastle (well get the bus first and then walk), walk to Tynecastle and renew the day after the appointment, or the same day if possible. I'm sure many other Hearts ST holders would feel the same.

Buffalo Bill

I will renew anyway but if 'Shaggy' gets the job I'll be very ****ed off.

Buffalo Bill

To the OP:

Are you trying to spam this messageboard?

I already mentioned that there were plenty of threads you could have posted on, including a pretty conclusive poll.

What do you do? Change your thread to a poll?!!? :sobored:

Only a Game

If Frail's getting the job it will be announced AFTER you have to renew to retain your current seat. To announce it beforehand would be commercial suicide.

BUT You're probably going to have to decide to renew BEFORE any new manager is announced if you want to retain your seat.

I've more or less decided to renew but wont be doing it till the last possible "retain my seat" moment. Amongst the things that might make me change my mind would be Frail getting the job before I've renewed.

Weird logic but it works for me.

To the OP:

I already mentioned that there were plenty of threads you could have posted on, including a pretty conclusive poll.

Pretty sure he started said poll.

Can you explain why it is becoming more likely that Frail will get the job?

Its his standard thread starting line Boris.

Unless jamiej29 is Vlad.

Do you want Frail as boss? Resounding NO!

Will you still renew if he is? Mostly yes.

Welcome aboard Mr Frail.

Commander Harris

my only consideration when it comes to buying a season ticket is if I can afford it - I'm hoping I'll be able to renew again.

Walter Bishop
To the OP:

I suggest you read the other post.

One asks if you`d be happy if Frail was made manager, the other asks if you would renew if he was appointed!!!

I you are not happy with a thread, dont post your wafflings on it.

Walter Bishop
Unless jamiej29 is Vlad.

Do you want Frail as boss? Resounding NO!

Will you still renew if he is? Mostly yes.

Welcome aboard Mr Frail.

Whats your beef cigaro?

Is this not a forum for posting what you want?

Frail doesn't have the necessary badges therefore CANNOT be appointed manager therefore poll is pointless

Whats your beef cigaro?

Is this not a forum for posting what you want?

Thin lean fillet.

The thing is the two polls essentially ask the same thing, just reworded. There's no need.

Commander Harris
Thin lean fillet.

The thing is the two polls essentially ask the same thing, just reworded. There's no need.

:D

:rofl:

Charlie Mann made it clear on 107 there would be a new manager, about two weeks ago. By implication of his commenst it would also be fair to say that an appointment is unlikley before the season ticket renewal date.

I suspect that we need to reduce season tickets to re-build, so Hearts will be quite happy if some people don't renew.

I will renew anyway but if 'Shaggy' gets the job I'll be very ****ed off.

Buffalo Bill

Same with me.

I said on another thread a while back that I will renew no matter what but if there was one thing that would put even the slightest foubt in my mind it would br the appointment of Frail.

If King Herod was appointed I would renew.

your saying that even if peter grant, bobby williamson, craig brown or some other muppet was appointed hearts manager you'd still renew your season ticket.:dribble:

romanov must love you as your sending him the message he wants.

thank god your in the minority.

Frail doesn't have the necessary badges therefore CANNOT be appointed manager therefore poll is pointless

Frail can be appointed First Team Coach/Manager as Hearts are now putting him through his coaching Badges...He cannot Manage IF we get into Europe!!

He'll be alright there then, Eh!! I believe that Frail is and Will Remain in charge of Hearts for the forseable Future...MadVlad will offer MMcG the Job, But he'll knock it back as he wants to bring in his own backroom team...Still, We'll be told, at least he tried...Then All will be well, and the Mad Impailer will be laughing, AGAIN, at the Hearts support who Just bend over and take whatever this ^^^^ deals us...Get used to Pinoc..Sorry, Shaggy being in charge! :mad:

One asks if you`d be happy if Frail was made manager, the other asks if you would renew if he was appointed!!!

Are you going to answer the question i asked you in post 4? If not your question kind of falls down.

your saying that even if peter grant, bobby williamson, craig brown or some other muppet was appointed hearts manager you'd still renew your season ticket.:dribble:

Don't know about him, but I support Hearts whatever - and - even though I'd be mighty hacked off at your suggested scenario I will renew my ticket for as long as I can afford personally and financially to do so.

Ray Winstone

Yes I will be renewing no matter what the situation is with a new manager.

Not having a go at people who dont - it is their money their choice.

Can you explain why it is becoming more likely that Frail will get the job?

Yeah, it would be good to get an answer to this.

I'll ask as well - why is it more likely?

Ray Winstone
Yeah, it would be good to get an answer to this.

I'll ask as well - why is it more likely?

Doing his Uefa pro license.

Is compiling a list of transfer targets for the summer.

Planning pre season preparations.

Buffalo Bill

I'll let Tazio speak for himself but it's a sad day when a Hearts supporter is being mocked for being a Hearts supporter.

Let's hope it's results, and not season ticket renewals that makes Romanov change his ways.

I'll be there next season.

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone

Doing his Uefa pro lisence in the next couple of months.

Nicely in time to be appointed manager in the summer.

I dont currently have one, didnt renew due to work commitments which are no longer there. But I am thinking about getting one for next season, however, if Frail is appointed I wont be getting one.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Ah that clears it up.

Are you A spamming the board or B trolling looking for attention?;)

Gigolo-Aunt

I will renew if Charlie Mann is given the gig.

Just like going along to support the boys in maroon.

Everyones own choice though.

Don't know about him, but I support Hearts whatever - and - even though I'd be mighty hacked off at your suggested scenario I will renew my ticket for as long as I can afford personally and financially to do so.

oh i'll support hearts but there will not be ?425 paid up front.

i'd say it's a good way to show romanov he out of order and anyway if he gets the appointment wrong again we all would have plenty of choices where to sit.

am i right or am i right.

You want the best and it would be great but we are not going to get someone better than Walter Smith.

Drylaw Hearts
You want the best and it would be great but we are not going to get someone better than Walter Smith.

VR doesn't want a good Manager imo.

He wants someone who'll do as he's told and play Miko.

chester copperpot

I dont want to give Vlad ideas by reponding to this thread.

But aye, I will renew, but will be so so unhappy

Dirk Diggler

**** aye, I'll even renew if Mitch41 gets the gig.

Thought about not doing so next season but bollocks to that.

I cannae wait.

As I and others have pointed out you made a complete **** of yourself. Rather than admit your mistake you kept spamming.

Time to learn some message board etiquette.

**** aye, I'll even renew if Mitch41 gets the gig.

Thought about not doing so next season but bollocks to that.

I cannae wait.

that's very good and if romanov does the right thing we'll maybe win some trophies next season. let's hope he appoints the right management team as the last 2 season have been hard to take.

Having read about the 'Management briefing' this evening it's an even more resounding NO from me if that diddy is given the job on a peranent basis. If Frail is head of anything it should be Clum's groupies.

Archived