GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!

Walter Bishop

I hate Man Utd with a passion that is reserved (usually) for Hibs and Celtic:vangry::vangry:

Stewart MacD
I hate Man Utd with a passion that is reserved (usually) for Hibs and Celtic:vangry::vangry:

I thought Chelski had taken over the mantle of most hated in recent years.

I thought Chelski had taken over the mantle of most hated in recent years.

By people who are new fans, I've hated the red **** for years.

jamboinheaven

i dont think its over,i think blackburn will win on saturday and chelsea to beat everton on thursday night,then chelsea to beat man utd at the bridge week after and its all back on

i dont think its over,i think blackburn will win on saturday and chelsea to beat everton on thursday night,then chelsea to beat man utd at the bridge week after and its all back on

Couldn't agree more but the goal difference still sways the title towards errrrrr :confused: where is Manchester again?

Couldn't agree more but the goal difference still sways the title towards errrrrr :confused: where is Manchester again?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:oopsoops:

Stewart MacD
By people who are new fans, I've hated the red **** for years.

Ditto, but decades ago in London, I used to go to see the magic of Cooke, Osgood, Hudson etc.(when I wasn't hitching/bussing or whatever to Tynie) Now I wouldn''t p?ss on them, or their NF/BNP/NSDAP fans..

Tommy Walker
Ditto, but decades ago in London, I used to go to see the magic of Cooke, Osgood, Hudson etc.(when I wasn't hitching/bussing or whatever to Tynie) Now I wouldn''t p?ss on them, or their NF/BNP/NSDAP fans..

you forgot the man himself...TomDoc !

Chelsea were good to watch then and the Shed had a 'name' up there (but not quite) with the Kop

and if my memory serves me well ManCity was a treat to watch as well with Summerbee, Lee et al

and then of course the ongoing War of the Roses between Revie and the legendary Shanks

yours in 'nostalgia rules'

TW

Archived