Usual suspects

Cappuccino Kid

Cappuccino Kid

Just wondering where they all are? Those that frequent the board after a bad result are nowhere to be seen tonight. Think most logged off about 16:40.

Enjoy your evening wherever you are. Sur there will be something else to seethe about soon :thumbsup:

Cappuccino Kid

Sad as **** op

Nothing to seethe about tonight Harry? so feel free to have a go at OP. He's content with a win & doesn't give a flying one. :D

gorgie rd eh11

Sad as **** op

Almost as sad as your reaction to the thought of a Hearts comeback this afternoon. Nah i take that back, no where near as sad as that.

Cappuccino Kid

One swallow does not make a summer and all that jazz

Think that says which camp you sit in Lord BJ. enjoy your night though.

Francis Albert

To be honest this is what I hate about jkb nowadays it's all about point scoring as opposed to supporting hearts.

One swallow does not make a summer and all that jazz. But you read match thread it's the of world were one nill down or not playing like brazil. Then reverse happens we equalise or start playing well were brazil and paulo is sir Alex ferguson!

People don't come here to discuss football or hearts but just to petty point score. Pretty poor.

But hey you knock yourself don't enjoy result, enjoy feeling you've got one over a bunch on anonymous posters on a Internet board!!!

Great result today by the way.

By the way?

It's the mocking of the doom-mongers that is "by the way".

Fozzyonthefence

Just wondering where they all are? Those that frequent the board after a bad result are nowhere to be seen tonight. Think most logged off about 16:40.

Enjoy your evening wherever you are. Sur there will be something else to seethe about soon :thumbsup:

Are you talking about all the conspiracy theorists? Yeah, they're strangely quiet after getting a penalty at Ibrox, on the back of getting one at Celtic park too. Need to get these corrupt refs told!

Can't folk just enjoy a win, ffs! We only win at Ibrox every 8 years after all.

Cappuccino Kid

Are you talking about all the conspiracy theorists? Yeah, they're strangely quiet after getting a penalty at Ibrox, on the back of getting one at Celtic park too. Need to get these corrupt refs told!

A penalty that Chick Young & Billy Dodds come out publicly and say is a stonewaller. Yet some 'Hearts' fans see as dodgy. To use the soap dodgers venacular Geez peace FFS. If even they bluenoses can see its a pen, its a Pen.

My enjoyment in the win is even better knowing some posters can't seethe tonight.

Francis Albert

Billy Dodds, Chick Young and Andy Walker all thought it was a clear penalty. So we're supposed to feel grateful it was awarded?

A penalty that Chick Young & Billy Dodds come out publicly and say is a stonewaller. Yet some 'Hearts' fans see as dodgy. To use the soap dodgers venacular Geez peace FFS. If even they bluenoses can see its a pen, its a Pen.

My enjoyment in the win is even better knowing some posters can't seethe tonight.

The fact you enjoy a result more because supports, you perceive to be dissappointed when hearts win, can't seethe is cringeworthy as ****.

You should be happy we won at Ibrox for the first time in 8 years, for no other reason other that it was a brilliant second half performance and excellent result.

Fozzyonthefence

I didn't make any comment on whether it was a penalty or not (I've only seen the corner on SSN once and didn't see what it was for). I was just making the point that we've now had penalties at Celtic Park (which certainly wasn't a stonewaller) and Ibrox now in consecutive games (while in 3 games at Tynecastle this season they haven't had any), an interesting fact that will no doubt be lost on some.

Fozzyonthefence

Billy Dodds, Chick Young and Andy Walker all thought it was a clear penalty. So we're supposed to feel grateful it was awarded?

But we never get any decisions against the OF, apparently. And no teams ever get penalties at Ibrox according to many, so yes, we should feel grateful. As I said, I've seen it once and didn't see what it was for - that's not the same as saying it wasn't a penalty. I couldn't really give a toss if it was or wasn't, just pleasing to get a very rare win there. Probably more important is that it should get the confidence of the players up for a more important game next week in the cup.

Cappuccino Kid

I didn't make any comment on whether it was a penalty or not (I've only seen the corner on SSN once and didn't see what it was for). I was just making the point that we've now had penalties at Celtic Park (which certainly wasn't a stonewaller) and Ibrox now in consecutive games (while in 3 games at Tynecastle this season they haven't had any), an interesting fact that will no doubt be lost on some.

I thought it was a pen at Parkhead, but hey ho.Shall we rule out the goal at Tynecastle v Celtic, not that taking a 1-0 lead would have made any difference, wella part from the fact they don't go up the park and make it 0-1 and we need to chase the game.

You don't need to give pens to cheat.

Maybe not a penalty but better still a good goal not awarded Celtic.

Cappuccino Kid

But we never get any decisions against the OF, apparently. And no teams ever get penalties at Ibrox according to many, so yes, we should feel grateful. As I said, I've seen it once and didn't see what it was for - that's not the same as saying it wasn't a penalty. I couldn't really give a toss if it was or wasn't, just pleasing to get a very rare win there. Probably more important is that it should get the confidence of the players up for a more important game next week in the cup.

When will it sink in it was not a dodgy decision even Rangers inclined media are saying it was a pen. FFS are you Tom Miller?

• Moderators

16. No trolling. Trolling is the act of posting with the explicit and sole intent of annoying other members

Archived