Naughty naughty Ian rankin

Drew Busby !

I would have told the wife I was just doing some eh ... "hands on" research ...

eh... I mean "getting into character"....

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Ian-Rankin-says-sorry-for.3978091.jp

He could have easily just turned round and done a 'max mosley' and told his family to wheeshed as they are living off his millions! ;)

Only kiddin... tsk tsk Mr Rankin.

Drew Busby !

Have to say ... feel a wee bit sorry for the bloke ... he had a few drinks, maybe he did something a bit silly behind closed doors. :oopsoops:

Then he gets back up here and the presbyterian press are all over it. Wonder how the journos would like it if the beans were spilled about their wee indiscretions...

Have to say ... feel a wee bit sorry for the bloke ... he had a few drinks, maybe he did something a bit silly behind closed doors. :oopsoops:

Then he gets back up here and the presbyterian press are all over it. Wonder how the journos would like it if the beans were spilled about their wee indiscretions...

Och exactly.....

Add the fact he's getting on abit and prob no longer finds his wife attractive, he's quite with in his rights to touch up, feel other woman who may or may not be married.. or attracted to him.

:oopsoops:

;)

Drew Busby !
Och exactly.....

Add the fact he's getting on abit and prob no longer finds his wife attractive, he's quite with in his rights to touch up, feel other woman who may or may not be married.. or attracted to him.

;)

What can I say mate .. if I had his money and fame, would I abuse my position to get the pants off some 26 year-old babe at an awards ceremony ???

Eh ... next question please ....

What can I say mate .. if I had his money and fame, would I abuse my position to get the pants off some 26 year-old babe at an awards ceremony ???

Eh ... next question please ....

egg zaktly.... he's carrying good hand, bash on.

Och exactly.....

;)

Id imagine he doesnt find her in the least bit attractive.

Check out the picture of her on page 9 of the sun.

She makes Jo Brand look like Carmen Electra.

He is supposed to have more than a little problem with the drink.

Allegedly.

Allegedly.

Never liked the guy, but now I am starting to develop a grudging respect for him. A drunk who chases younger women.

What's not to like;)

Boaby Ewing

An author who drinks too much and has ill thought through affairs?

Who's ever heard the like of it?

Allegedly.

Dont say that... found his Edinburgh pub guide in Kays bar last week and realised I'd been in every pub mentioned.

Carl Weathers
Last year he said of his drinking: "The problem I've got with booze is a fairly straightforward one, which is I don't know when to stop."

I feel his pain. I can easily slip into the point of no return.

It's called dipsomania.

A lot of people have it but I only know one person where their doctor named it.

Not alcoholic as you can happily function without booze from day to day and even abstain for long periods. However when you do have a few, you keep going until FUBAR ensues.

It's called dipsomania.

A lot of people have it but I only know one person where their doctor named it.

Not alcoholic as you can happily function without booze from day to day and even abstain for long periods. However when you do have a few, you keep going until FUBAR ensues.

So that's what I've got:mj_zivili::fing25:

Archived