Whitley Bay

gorgieheart

Exactly what it says on the tin folks

Heading to Whitley Bay this weekend for a Stag, whats it like ?

Places to avoid etc ??

Cheers

Toxteth O'Grady

Places to avoid etc ??

Cheers

A bit like Magaluf but colder.

As someone who lives in Whitley, take the metro (five minute journey) down to Tynemouth - more salubrious. Whitley has rapidly turned into "Morpeth-on-Sea".

Used to go every year for the weekend. Good laugh. Dunno if these 2 places are still there but Easy St and, for a club, Deep/Something else on the seafront. I liked it but I know folk who hate it.

Places to avoid etc ??

Cheers

hairy lemon for the chicken dippers during the day!

we used to go down quite a lot but last year we felt a bit old, (28) take your wellies, cause you'll be knee deep in clunge! thumbsup.gif

Newcastle next weekend for us thumbsup.gif

Went on a stag there a few years back. Found it a pretty desperate place. That said, I was with a pretty desperate group of lads.

winston churchill

As someone who lives in Whitley, take the metro (five minute journey) down to Tynemouth - more salubrious. Whitley has rapidly turned into "Morpeth-on-Sea".

Correct.

I go down once/twice a season to watch the bay.The place is a run down dump full of spotty neds.

Tynemouth is excellent and has plenty boozers and a club for a late session.

it's a total shitehole.

places to avoid?... whitley bay.

100% this. Was there for a rugby tournament a couple of years back. My mate was being chatted up by a complete horror show. She asked him what he did for a living and to try and put her off he said she was unemplyed as he'd just come out of jail.

Her response? "Ooh I like a man like that." :cornette:

Absolute dive.

100% this. Was there for a rugby tournament a couple of years back. My mate was being chatted up by a complete horror show. She asked him what he did for a living and to try and put her off he said she was unemplyed as he'd just come out of jail.

Her response? "Ooh I like a man like that." :cornette:

Absolute dive.

You can't keep us in suspense -- did he ? :woot:

it's a total shitehole.

places to avoid?... whitley bay.

Its ******* horrible isn't it! It actually manages to make Blackpool look like New York.

Been once, after some genius said 'let's not bother staying in Newcastle, let's got to Whitly Bay instead tonight'. Wasn't bad, wasn't great.

Is it stag do weekend this weekend? 50 of us off to Skegness. Can't see this ending well. Especially as i'm going to the docs to get my vaccinations for Nigeria tomorrow morning. "Sore head mate, hungover?" "No, yellow fever..."

Complete and utter hole of a place! Terrible pubs, women are unreal, the strippers are the worst I've ever seen!

Honestly to god the place is without a shadow of a doubt,

absolutely ******* brilliant for a lads night out!

I'm meant to be going out in Whitley bay next friday with the lads, let me know how your night pans out... Will probably stick to Newcastle if its absolute murder...

I'm meant to be going out in Whitley bay next friday with the lads, let me know how your night pans out... Will probably stick to Newcastle if its absolute murder...

I went once and thought it was pretty rough. Newcastle is much better.

Been a few times over the years. Was there last September, place is dead now compared to previous lads weekends.

Strippers etc were all closed down and most places didn't seem to open till 9pm.

A shadow of it's former self. Tynemouth was mentioned in a few places as a better night out these days (not been though)

Used to be pretty decent (more than 10 years ago though!) :ninja:

My mate posted the thread over at Hibs... I was showing him this and he said he would post it..

Why do you look over at a Hibs forum may i ask?? X

Been once, after some genius said 'let's not bother staying in Newcastle, let's got to Whitly Bay instead tonight'. Wasn't bad, wasn't great.

Is it stag do weekend this weekend? 50 of us off to Skegness. Can't see this ending well. Especially as i'm going to the docs to get my vaccinations for Nigeria tomorrow morning. "Sore head mate, hungover?" "No, yellow fever..."

WTF!? :blink:

Some quality bursds there don't get me wrong but lets just say its not exactally stag do material in my experience.

My mate posted the thread over at Hibs... I was showing him this and he said he would post it..

Why do you look over at a Hibs forum may i ask?? X

It's enjoyable reading them complain and squirm about us/their results/our fortunes.

Now my turn.

Did that kiss include some tongue?

:greggy:

It's enjoyable reading them complain and squirm about us/their results/our fortunes.

Now my turn.

Did that kiss include some tongue?

Haha I cant help it, I send kisses all the time... Just a romantic at heart! X

WTF!? :blink:

Some quality bursds there don't get me wrong but lets just say its not exactally stag do material in my experience.

Pass, I have no idea what he was thinking but with 50 of us it should be a laugh regardless where we end up. The jail most likely...

Archived