Twin Peaks

jamboceej

Did anyone used to watch this / catch it late with the box set coming out?

As part of the David Lynch season at the Filmhouse Fire Walk With Me is on tonight, heading along and can't wait. Although the film wasn't a patch on the series (season 1 anyway), i'm still looking forward to it. Something about Twin Peaks that i always found totally gripping. Even if it was essentially nonsense, it was brilliantly done and can leave me pretty freaked.

Plus, Audrey was hot! Not in the film :down:

Did anyone used to watch this / catch it late with the box set coming out?

As part of the David Lynch season at the Filmhouse Fire Walk With Me is on tonight, heading along and can't wait. Although the film wasn't a patch on the series (season 1 anyway), i'm still looking forward to it. Something about Twin Peaks that i always found totally gripping. Even if it was essentially nonsense, it was brilliantly done and can leave me pretty freaked.

Plus, Audrey was hot! Not in the film :down:

When it used to be on late on C4 i used to turn it over immediately as i thought the music was depressing. Hard to believe all these years later i'd love it. Tbh, i only really watch it until Laura's killer is found out, after that its too weird. Typical David Lynch though. Maclachlan is fantastic in the series and Audrey is indeed hot!

Utter genuis, imo, but very strange - and funny.

Damn fine coffee! :thumbsup:

Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don?t plan it, don?t wait for it, just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair or two cups of good hot black coffee.

IT's seriously strange, especially the log lady! :blink:

The best ever TV series.

How could it be otherwise when it had the delectable Madchen Amick and Heather Graham ...

tumblr_lz3hb8HqA91qkgysvo1_500.pngtwinpeakss2ep17_02.jpg

and neither was the most beautiful girl on the show!

Audrey-Horne-twin-peaks-17264906-400-605.jpg

Have to say though it does not look quite right as a digitally enhanced show.

Made for analogue viewing. Twin Peaks should be slightly fuzzy.

Watched it first time round and loved it. There were some genuinely terrifying moments towards the end. I've always been afraid to go back and watch it again in case it's just too much of its time.

Archived