Before all the panic merchants come on

Locky

Can I just say, stop and think about what your saying.

The team could do no wrong on Tuesday and although losing 3-0 to a team who played the latter with 10 men is dissapointing its not the end of the world.

Don't start all this Csaba Sergio GTF, Mad Vald GTF.

Guarenteed 3 points against United next week would see every victim of last week welcomed back with open arms.

Motherwell are better than us it has to be said. Yes I am dissapointed but I'm just looking ahead to next week now.

It's not panicking mate. It's people fed up with us being unable to play any form of football away from home.

Aren't we used to it by now though? Sometimes Hearts fans expect too much and it only sets us up for a fall. We're not underachieving so why all the fuss.

Prepare for everyone to forget the last result away from home. Infact.... it's probably best to stay away from Jkb for a little bit.

Prepare for everyone to forget the last result away from home. Infact.... it's probably best to stay away from Jkb for a little bit.

Thankfully I'm heading out soon. :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

Thank **** Paulos contract runs out in the summer. Awful, awful manager.

We have been rank all season away from home!

8 away goals, 5 of which were against the bottom 2.

Murder to watch also!

Thank **** Paulos contract runs out in the summer. Awful, awful manager.

Dude, that pish patter is gettin gey dull. Ye have made yer point.

Aren't we used to it by now though? Sometimes Hearts fans expect too much and it only sets us up for a fall. We're not underachieving so why all the fuss.

We're underachieving away from home, massively.

The team could do no wrong on Tuesday and although losing 3-0 to a team who played the latter with 10 men is dissapointing its not the end of the world.

Guarenteed 3 points against United next week would see every victim of last week welcomed back with open arms.

Motherwell are better than us it has to be said. Yes I am dissapointed but I'm just looking ahead to next week now.

Well said.

However, IMO 3rd place is gone now, but Motherwell have been better than us this season and deserve 3rd.

Our main aim now should be lifting the Scottish Cup in May. Entirely possible with a bit of luck.

Bar a Hobo superb away win, our away record ain't all that, 14 league games,two wins and 8 goals( 3 at Hibs )

Today's result was never inevitable but no great shock either, onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

It's the acceptance of mediocrity that really hurts.

Do we meekly accept that we are no longer the 3rd strongest team on Scotland?

I want to see more fight from the Club than I'm seeing just now, the problem is that we're so skint we can't really help ourselves.

Who was saying our team could do no wrong on Tuesday? We were p!sh on Tuesday.

Francis Albert

I want to see more fight from the Club than I'm seeing just now, the problem is that we're so skint we can't really help ourselves.

No, but it's not exactly a novelty.

We're underachieving away from home, massively.

Wouldn't say so.

1 Game at Pittodrie - 1 Point

1 Game at Parkhead - 0 Points

1 Game at Tannadice - 0 Points

1 Game at East End Park - 3 Points

1 Game at Easter Road - 3 Points

2 Games at Caley - 1 Point

2 Games at Rugby Park - 2 Points

2 Games at Fir Park - 0 Points

1 Game at Ibrox - 1 Point

1 Game at McDiarmid Park - 0 Points

1 Game at St Mirren Park - 1 Point

Only 4 places where we haven't picked up a point this season and they were at 4 of the toughest grounds in the league IMO.

We're not underachieving? I beg to differ.

What do you expect from Hearts? What do you hope to achieve? A European place? We're in one.

We are underachieving. Our away form is relegation material. If we even had mid-table away form we could easily be 3rd.

Gregory House M.D.

Awful, awful poster.

Tired old shite that really gets you nowhere mate. I care little about what some internet persona thinks about me.

I voice an opinion and couldn't care if you like it or not. :greggy:

Who was saying our team could do no wrong on Tuesday? We were p!sh on Tuesday.

Hardly a champion performance at McDiarmid but did you complain? If so why? You must just love a good moan if you did.

Wouldn't say so.

Only 4 places where we haven't picked up a point this season and they were at 4 of the toughest grounds in the league IMO.

What do you expect from Hearts? What do you hope to achieve? A European place? We're in one.

2 away wins in 14 is pathetic. Expect us to be capable of finishing 3rd.

The_razors_edge

Paulo should be given a New contract with the opportunity to replace the awful, awful players he has been left with by the previous management team.

FTFY ;-)

2 away wins in 14 is pathetic. Expect us to be capable of finishing 3rd.

3rd is where we'd be happy to be every season. But, we can't have what we want every year.

Wouldn't say so.

Sorry but what's that 12 points out of 42 and 2 away wins all season.2! That's underachieving for us massively. In fact its just awful

I expect to finish third. Our budget is by far the third biggest, Not excuse for being so far behind a motherwell team who lost their best player to us

Hardly a champion performance at McDiarmid but did you complain? If so why? You must just love a good moan if you did.

I did complain about the performance on other threads mate. I said it was a lucky win that papered overed the cracks. I said this because I believed if we keep turning in away performances like that we will get found out very regularly - as we won't always get the luck we had at McDairmaid park. Think I was proved right today.

kingantti1874

That was completely unacceptable ... Anybody who expects hearts fans not to moan at that level of performance is absolutely barking...

I expect to finish third. Our budget is by far the third biggest, Not excuse for being so far behind a motherwell team who lost their best player to us

Motherwell have just reported that they have turned a profit of ?500,000 in the last year and are officially debt free. Despite this our budget may be bigger but I guess our judgement is poor. Can't blame the players or Sergio for that.

That was completely unacceptable ... Anybody who expects hearts fans not to moan at that level of performance is absolutely barking...

Agreed mate.

Haud on the now. We're not underachieving away from home? :rofl:

Being used to us failing miserably away from home every other week doesn't really make it better - quite the opposite. I don't go to any non-Easter Road aways any more because of how predictably awful we are.

Wouldn't say so.

That is more than a third of the grounds in the country we've taken nothing from! 14 away games and 2 wins/6 losses for a side aiming to qualify for Europe isn't good enough I'm afraid.

3rd is where we'd be happy to be every season. But, we can't have what we want every year.

Why can't we have 3rd every season? Is there a rule against it? We have the 3rd biggest wage budget and the 3rd biggest support in the league.

Teuchterjambo

I took your advice and had a think about what I am saying.

You are right Motherwell are a better side and on recent form so are Dundee Utd,St Johnstone (despite the cup result) and Aberdeen so it seems like if we cannot improve we may well slip out of the top 6 by the end of the season - that is the trend on league performances of us and the clubs around us.

You are right again it is not the end of the world but it is not looking great - I hope you are right about next week but if you are wrong the momentum will have swung hugely against us and it could be a long hard slog to the end of the season unless the cup run keeps going.

It was piss poor I can't argue with that and we as the fans have every right to feel aggrieved but I'm sick of the weekly Sergio GTF threads followed by 5 or 6 threads singling out players as being wage thiefs and not fit to wear the jersey etc. Only for the same roasters to post the total opposite the week after when we pick up 3 points.

Yes, we want the team to succeed and yes we want the best possible players playing for us week in week out but TBH us fans don't have a say. All we can do is turn up every week and support the club.

• Moderators

Just a gentle reminder to keep it civil please folks and don't even think about trolling.

Bad day and emotions are high but we don't want to have to start handing out infractions. :thumbsup:

we are the 3rd biggest club in Scotland, but we certainly not the 3rd best, Motherwell and possibly St Johnstone are better teams than we are at present

Problem Officer?

We are underachieving. Our away form is relegation material. If we even had mid-table away form we could easily be 3rd.

Except it's not.

We've won two and drawn six away from home. We've lost six.

So we've won/drawn more than we've lost.

People saying they expected to lose 3-0 to ten men. :vrface:

Please quote the post where anyone said this? I, and others said we weren't confident of a win today. I don't remember anyone saying they expected us to lose 3-0 against 10 men.

Our away form is woeful, I agree with that. But don't just make up pish to give your shite opinions more credence.

Jam Tarts 1874

There is not much we can do about it how bad we are just now. But the OP must be some sort of a robot emotionally if he/she expects fans not to be angry and concerned about our terrible form.

I have seen Hearts relegated 3 times, but I can tell you for a fact that the first time came out of nowhere. People should never be complacement - just look at hibs.

Haud on the now. We're not underachieving away from home? :rofl:

Being used to us failing miserably away from home every other week doesn't really make it better - quite the opposite. I don't go to any non-Easter Road aways any more because of how predictably awful we are.

That is more than a third of the grounds in the country we've taken nothing from! 14 away games and 2 wins/6 losses for a side aiming to qualify for Europe isn't good enough I'm afraid.

Naw, you haud on the now. I didn't say we weren't underachieving away from home. I said we aren't underachieving full stop. Somebody replied to me saying we were underachieving away from home where as I might in general this season. Would anyone complain about our away form if we do take 4th and still get in Europe? Can't see it.

Why can't we have 3rd every season? Is there a rule against it? We have the 3rd biggest wage budget and the 3rd biggest support in the league.

Because that's the way football is I'm affraid. We all want something but you can't always have it. We are the 3rd biggest club in Scotland as the stats show but we aren't always the 3rd best team in Scotland. We aren't unstoppable. If we finished 3rd every season then all the fans would just moan that we are going nowhere and should be aiming for 2nd.

Problem Officer?

Please quote the post where anyone said this? I, and others said we weren't confident of a win today. I don't remember anyone saying they expected us to lose 3-0 against 10 men.

Our away form is woeful, I agree with that. But don't just make up pish to give your shite opinions more credence.

:sergioyay:

Gregory House M.D.

Emm just look back over this thread for "expected that result"

There is not much we can do about it how bad we are just now. But the OP must be some sort of a robot emotionally if he/she expects fans not to be angry and concerned about our terrible form.

I have seen Hearts relegated 3 times, but I can tell you for a fact that the first time came out of nowhere. People should never be complacement - just look at hibs.

Like I keep saying I am not saying we don't have a right to be dissapointed I'm just fed up of everyone bitching about the players and the manager when we lose but when we win then all is forgiven only for the same player to be singled out for abuse at the next defeat.

I would get angry and deeply upset if we were in a poor situation. But the thing is at the moment we ARE in a European spot and if we can still be there come the end of the season given all the off the field matter this season, I'll be extremely proud of just being back in Europe whether we do it through 3rd, 4th or through the Scottish Cup final spot.

People saying Motherwell and st Johnston are better, genuinely interested to know if you'd swap squads with either club, not individuals but squads as a whole?

Motherwell have just reported that they have turned a profit of ?500,000 in the last year and are officially debt free. Despite this our budget may be bigger but I guess our judgement is poor. Can't blame the players or Sergio for that.

If you had sat through what I had to endure for 90 minutes, you would not have made that statement.

The team stinks, we stole a point last week against kilmarnock, and although it was a welcome win against st johnstone - our style of play is painful to watch. We are clueless!

Dire to watch, can someone please tell sergio the goals are at the end of the pitch and not the middle!! If there were points for going sideways we would be top of the league.......

Archived