Ticketus in dissolved/stopped trading?

Dr. Bapswent

Not sure if this has been covered elsehwere, no clear thread on it.

Is this genuine or related in anyway?

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/ticketus-services-65

Apparently put up on Strathclyde police's Facebook page with comments saying it would inappropraite to comment further?

Dont think so, check this My link

Do a seach on that site for ticketus, there is around 40 of them :blink:

Just done a check and there are 61 companies registered with ticketus in the name.

Think I read yesterday that for every deal they do they set up a new fund (or company it would appear). I can only assume that this company has paid it's loans back in full, hence the winding up of the company.

Think I read yesterday that for every deal they do they set up a new fund (or company it would appear). I can only assume that this company has paid it's loans back in full, hence the winding up of the company.

yeah, that's pretty standard practice in financial services

Yes, if any deal goes t*ts up then that particular subsidiary folds and it does not effect the others but do we know which subsidiary was set up to deal with the Rangers tickets ?

Yes, if any deal goes t*ts up then that particular subsidiary folds and it does not effect the others but do we know which subsidiary was set up to deal with the Rangers tickets ?

Ticketus 1690

Archived