What a week

hughesie27

:huh:

First Rangers announce the plan to go into Admin....then they do and we progress by the skin of our teeth through to the enxt round of the Scots cup.

We pay our tax

We pay our players

Rangers fall deeper and deeper into the crap as the hours pass by.

And now we sign a striker in the form of Craig Beattie on a 2.5 year deal! (dependant on appearances)

First Rangers announce the plan to go into Admin....then they do and we progress by the skin of our teeth through to the enxt round of the Scots cup.

We pay our tax

We pay our players

And now we sign a striker in the form of Craig Beattie on a 2.5 year deal! (dependant on appearances) from under the snotty nose of that Kilmarnock erse.

Added a wee bit if that's ok?

We pay our tax

We pay our players

And now we sign a striker in the form of Craig Beattie on a 2.5 year deal! (dependant on appearances)

All we have to do now is beat our Champions League rivals on their own patch this Saturday to top it off. :whistling:

I believe you forgot the magnificent comeback against Killie too. :thumbsup:

As some people have on here have eluded to before, can you imagine supporting a Dundee United, or an Aberdeen? Must be really boring in comparison to being a Hearts fan.

Problem Officer?

As some people have on here have eluded to before, can you imagine supporting a Dundee United, or an Aberdeen? Must be really boring in comparison to being a Hearts fan.

:spoton:

Edit: and Hibs. :smug:

tommythejambo

We haven't. But if you say it enough times it becomes real. :thumbsup:

I'm just confused now.

First time I've been on here for days and it's all go.

Dean Winchester

I'm just confused now.

First time I've been on here for days and it's all go.

Aww you've missed a cracker of a week then :lol:

We pay our tax

We pay our players

You forgot to add last minute goal against Kilmarnock, and 92nd minute pen and 117th minute winner against St Johnstone

Archived