Unsung Hero

Erik

Off the bench to score an equaliser against Killie at the weekend.

Off the bench to win a penalty against St J last night.

Suso has saved our bacon twice in a week. Time for him to get a start perhaps?

As I put in another thread, it might just increase Paulo's temptation to leave him there to be brought on as an impact player. Id love to see him start though. I still think he offers something different from any of our wide players.

I was surprised he never started last night as he made the difference against Killie on Saturday. Maybe Sergio plans to use him as a super sub due to fitness levels.

Suso and or temps should always start if fit IMO. (in current form)

Obua played well last night (pains me to admit) and I don't think he should have been hooked.

Taouil was pish with a capital P!! As was Hamil!

Elliott worked very hard.

Other than the obvious Zal, Webster and mac .... I honestly can't think of anyone standing out.

mahgrassyshoes

I agree with the shouts that PS now sees him as an impact player to bring off the bench when the chips are down.

Suso and or temps should always start if fit IMO. (in current form)

Obua played well last night (pains me to admit) and I don't think he should have been hooked.

Taouil was pish with a capital P!! As was Hamil!

Elliott worked very hard.

Other than the obvious Zal, Webster and mac .... I honestly can't think of anyone standing out.

It pains a Hearts "supporter" to admit a Hearts player played well. :blink:

:cornette:

Suso's attitude towards playing for Hearts is 1st rate, he's got fire in his belly and an 'in your face attitude' that i love to see in a Hearts player, (it realy works it up opposing fans) hope to see him more often. :thumbsup:

mahgrassyshoes

Suso's attitude towards playing for Hearts is 1st rate, he's got fire in his belly and an 'in your face attitude' that i love to see in a Hearts player, (it realy works it up opposing fans) hope to see him more often. :thumbsup:

i think that basically won us the penalty. Suso had come in a wound up a few players. He knocked the ball past Maybury and had lost the chance and I think Maybury though he could get a sly dig in and followed through on Suso.

Help my memory here but did Suso have as much impact when he was getting a start or playing for 90 minutes? Did that even really happen much? I can't really remember to be honest. I just know that you can pretty much always rely on him to have some sort of impact coming on off the bench. I'm a big fan, have been ever since he stopped being quite as much of a human Jack Russell and started taking it out on the ball rather than his opponents.... :)

Nelly Terraces

Gently Bently. Bloke prob needs a while to get up to full speed, so subs bench only for the moment (makes sense to get the geezer on when the oppo are tired).

On another note, Driver nowhere near the team last night. Has Paulo pressed the launch button on him do you think?

It pains a Hearts "supporter" to admit a Hearts player played well. :blink:

:cornette:

No just obua! I've been open about my dislike for the guy and his ability. More a pain I have to admit I may have been wrong as he played well .

jambohoggie86

By the time that he will be fully fit he will be away. Sad but true. Happy to get the best out of him from the bench though.

SectionDJambo

I will be sorry to see him leave, if he does go back to Spain at the end of the season.

He doesn't care how big his opponents are, either in size or reputation. He just gets right in their faces, and always looks like he cares. He must be murder to play against.

His performance against Falkirk last season, although we lost, was immense. Hopefully, we can make the maximum use of him for the rest of this season, bearing in mind his lack of match fitness.

He's been out for ages, sure he's just not capable of 90mins yet?

Physio say's he is only fit for about 30 mins atm :thumbsup:

:spoton:

Archived