Happy Valentines Day

mattyw_1874

Fantastic day,

Taken on an exotic trip. (To Perth)

Flirted a lot (with getting beat)

But most importantly. St Johnstone got PUMPED!!!

:yas:

Took an Aberdeen supporting mate with me tonight. He wasn't up for it, but wanted to watch a game. Kept kidding on that we were going to get beat, and how the atmosphere was crap.

Smirked at me after they scored.

By the end even he was singing the Hearts song and bouncing around with everyone :yas:

Fantastic game, well glad I made the short trip along to Perth!

Arthur Morgan

Took an Aberdeen supporting mate with me tonight. He wasn't up for it, but wanted to watch a game. Kept kidding on that we were going to get beat, and how the atmosphere was crap.

Smirked at me after they scored.

By the end even he was singing the Hearts song and bouncing around with everyone :yas:

Fantastic game, well glad I made the short trip along to Perth!

Why wasn't he at the Aberdeen game?

Why wasn't he at the Aberdeen game?

Because Dundee to Dumfries is a lot further than Dundee to Perth, a lot more expensive, and he needed to be back here last night.

It's not as if we sold our end out, he wasn't stopping anyone else from getting a seat.

Plus, I might convert him yet :blink::rolleyes:

rab obanheartsno1

brilliant night last night,made the drive back to oban easier and enjoyable,thats why our club is so special with a win like that when it matters the most,mon the jt`s

Valentines day for me is also my wedding anniversary ( LONG STORY)

Always go out for a meal on our anniversary and had planned to do so. Then Hearts intervened once again in my plans. Convinced Mrs H to go for lunch instead and said I wouldnt go to game. TBF she said I could but I wasnt convinced of her sincerity. Had a lovely but over priced meal at the Tower (above Museum) and shared a bottle of wine and bussed it home still leaving Mrs with the impression I was not gonna go although had primed others to get me at 6Pm

So round about five taking a leisurely bus home all going to plan when disaster strikes. Coming past Cremetorium at Howdenhall traffic at a stanstill and flashing blue lights ahead. Still dont know whats happened but Burdiehouse Road blocked off and traffic has option of going up Frogston our down Captains Road. Wall to wall traffic, nightmare and we crawled down Captains Road along Lasswade Road and back onto By pass all at snails pace before getting back onto Route of which I am two steps from the very end of.

Still dont know what happened (anyone? nought in EEN on line) but got home making it tight as I had allowed a little leeway for Mrs H to realise what a lovely and very expensive lunch she has just had and convince me to go to the game :whistling: so I sort of had to ad lib a wee bit and press the situation.

None the less I remain convinced it was her idea for me to go and rapidly pulled jeans on and rather reluctantly toddled offski to Perth. But hey ho all ends well, what a result.

One question? what was Jamie Hamill doing after the pen :D :D

Was wonderful. Spent Monday night with the misses. Left hers got on with Tuesday and enjoyed the game.

The romance of the cup <3

One question? what was Jamie Hamill doing after the pen :D :D

Trying to prove he's not as mince as we tell him he is game in, game out, by showing his passion for the club by booting feck out of an advertising board?

:oohmatron:

To be fair, he scored a good penalty, and most importantly, won me some hard earned exceptionally jammy money courtesy of Mr. Ladbrokes.

Archived