Man United v Arsenal [ non-hmfc ]

ZacBaker

Bindy Badgy
Correct. But there is a small minority of people who are jealous of Chelsea FC's success. :sad:

You're not wrong.

I want Man U to beat Chelsea to the title as Chelsea are sssssssooooooo much more successful than Man U:rolleyes:

Oooooh, hark at her:mw_tease:

Don't like other people pointing out your stupidity, do you?

I don't understand why the Hearts Chelsea connection upsets so many on here, it has been this way for years and nobody has moaned about it before.

Arthur Morgan

Glory Glory Man Utd! we have the league now the person who thinks chelsea are gonna win the league must be dreaming!:mw_tease:

I don't understand why the Hearts Chelsea connection upsets so many on here, it has been this way for years and nobody has moaned about it before.

They didn't complain about Nazism in '36, but I heard it's rather unpopular now.

I was at the game was a cracking game.

Will put some photos up when I can.

Ive yet to see the highlights on TV, but this is my view.

Ronaldo was diving all over the bit. anytime Gallas was near him he fell to the ground, play acted the whole game but his skill at the end was typical of him. He had a quiet game.

The free kick? Was it a free kick? I felt Gilberto never made any contact with him but as usual the ref bottled it and gave Utd the favour of most of the game.

There was atleast 2 times Ferdinand handled the ball in the box, just infront of the Arsenal fans and the ref gave NOTHING.

Rooney mouthing off at the ref then jumping in two footed on Gilberto? Thats not a sending off? But as soon as an Arsenal player goes in for a challenge a Utd player over reacts and trys to get an Arsenal player booked.

Arsenals overall performance was excellent but as usual they do stupid things when ahead, however... the penalty imo should not have been given, it was not a delibarate handball when you compare it to Ferdinands blatant handballs which were not given.

I wish Arsenal would not try and walk it in the net, but they play entertaining football and it will continue.

Better team lost but Man U couldnt score from open play, tells you everything I guess.

Man u will go on to win the league, possibly deserved as Aresnal have thrown it away but the officials got the big decisions wrong, but what do you expect when its at Old Trafford.

Ryan Gosling

Ronaldo was diving all over the bit. anytime Gallas was near him he fell to the ground, play acted the whole game but his skill at the end was typical of him. He had a quiet game.

The free kick? Was it a free kick? I felt Gilberto never made any contact with him but as usual the ref bottled it and gave Utd the favour of most of the game.

There was atleast 2 times Ferdinand handled the ball in the box, just infront of the Arsenal fans and the ref gave NOTHING.

Rooney mouthing off at the ref then jumping in two footed on Gilberto? Thats not a sending off? But as soon as an Arsenal player goes in for a challenge a Utd player over reacts and trys to get an Arsenal player booked.

Arsenals overall performance was excellent but as usual they do stupid things when ahead, however... the penalty imo should not have been given, it was not a delibarate handball when you compare it to Ferdinands blatant handballs which were not given.

I wish Arsenal would not try and walk it in the net, but they play entertaining football and it will continue.

Better team lost but Man U couldnt score from open play, tells you everything I guess.

Man u will go on to win the league, possibly deserved as Aresnal have thrown it away but the officials got the big decisions wrong, but what do you expect when its at Old Trafford.

I reckon you should have done that before posting...

Ryan Gosling

Oh and I take it (considering it was your end) you've conveniently ignored the fact that Adebayor punched the ball into the net?

Walter Bishop

Jesus Christ.

This has to be the most biased ridiculous post i have ever read.

Gallas handball - Stonewall penalty. Gilberto foul - Clear freekick.

Adeybayor handball - unpunished. Adeybayor two footed lunge - Should have been straight red.

Ronaldo never dived once, He won 2 fouls in the whole game.

Ferdinand handballs - As you are so good at posting vids i`d love to see one of these handballs as i never saw any in the game i watched.

Arsene Wenger - Worst loser in history of football.

**** all your going to win **** all.

Kearney talking sh*t again. Shocker.

Arsenal didn't win for 1 reason, Adebayor.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Jesus Christ.

This has to be the most biased ridiculous post i have ever read.

Gallas handball - Stonewall penalty. Gilberto foul - Clear freekick.

Adeybayor handball - unpunished. Adeybayor two footed lunge - Should have been straight red.

Ronaldo never dived once, He won 2 fouls in the whole game.

Ferdinand handballs - As you are so good at posting vids i`d love to see one of these handballs as i never saw any in the game i watched.

Arsene Wenger - Worst loser in history of football.

**** all your going to win **** all.

It's the worst post I've ever read. :sad:

I suggest you go away and watch the game again Kearney and then request that the mods delete your post. :sad:

Wait till you see Adebayor pushing the ball into the net with both hands then come back and tell us how you never got the big decisions.

Walter Bishop
It's the worst post I've ever read. :sad:

I suggest you go away and watch the game again Kearney and then request that the mods delete your post. :sad:

Wait till you see Adebayor pushing the ball into the net with both hands then come back and tell us how you never got the big decisions.

Glad you agree. That post was an absolute shocker. Desperation or what!

Archived