Sergio Garcia

The Rangers soap opera goes on and on.

Rupert Custard
On 16/04/2019 at 00:06, NANOJAMBO said:

Yeah I noticed him trotting out the Morton angle. 

I had a go at him about slagging off Naismith for one tackle (on Broony) when Broony had made a career out of crippling tackles inflicted every week about which he had said zilch.  He then banned  me and slagged me off on the website saying if you don't contribute you don't get to have a go - so i went back on and called him a liar saying I'd supported his poxy site since  he went AWOL to his bolt hole (which he knew full well) .  The guy is a liar and a fantasist. 

Yup. Comes across as a very mixed up guy. Until you realise that he is indeed a Celtic fan, a liar and a fantasist. Then it all makes sense.

Harko
On 15/04/2019 at 18:21, NANOJAMBO said:

Had a wee chuckle at that. I stopped reading his diatribes after he moaned his face off about Naismith taking out Broony a while back.  He's never stopped going on about it - weird for a supposed Rangers fan. 

Same with me - most of his inside information... etc is absolute bollocks. 

I got him telt a while back about not being down the middle (sit on the fence) as he likes to assert and he couldn’t handle it. It is so obvious that he is a Celtic fan - he absolutely hates Naismith with a passion and loves to portray him as some sort of thug in the mould of Vinnie Jones, but doesn’t say anything when Brown behaves in the same way. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was him who wrote the Celtic statement condemning sectarian chanting against v Aberdeen last Sunday - where Celtic fans were “the real victims” and not Derek McInnes.

geddy

I was so hoping this page would be the one they would die again...

However it would be remiss of me if I didn't post this! 

Rush_2112.jpg

milky_26
11 hours ago, graygo said:

Not worth starting a thread on this muppet but how's this for a sense of self entitlement?

Gordon Smith claims Rangers could refuse to play at Rugby Park as 'payback' over ticket cut

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-smith-claims-rangers-could-14382751

This clown used to run the game up here, that's as corrupt as it gets.

to summarise GS thinks other teams should bend over and do what rangers want no matter what

132goals1958
12 hours ago, graygo said:

Not worth starting a thread on this muppet but how's this for a sense of self entitlement?

Gordon Smith claims Rangers could refuse to play at Rugby Park as 'payback' over ticket cut

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gordon-smith-claims-rangers-could-14382751

This clown used to run the game up here, that's as corrupt as it gets.

I also recall him saying the bigot brothers should receive the bulk of the tickets for cup finals. It realty beggars belief.

Boof
3 hours ago, geddy said:

I was so hoping this page would be the one they would die again...

However it would be remiss of me if I didn't post this! 

Rush_2112.jpg

Surely you meant this...

How's it going mate?

upgotheheads

"Rangers might even say 'we won't come and play at Rugby Park any more'. And that would be a big loss financially for Kilmarnock and that would be Rangers paying them back for what they're doing to them."

Eh?. and this guy had an executive roll with the SFA! 

sjh1874

So because they don't get a majority of the tickets despite it being an away game for them, they might not turn up. Good luck with that. GS is a wiggy tool.

The Treasurer
17 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

"Rangers might even say 'we won't come and play at Rugby Park any more'. And that would be a big loss financially for Kilmarnock and that would be Rangers paying them back for what they're doing to them."

I'm sure Killie would be happy enough to take the 6 points without having to kick a ball.

Not sure sevco would cope so well with the deduction of points for failing to fulfil their fixtures

Sraman
9 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I'm sure Killie would be happy enough to take the 6 points without having to kick a ball.

Not sure sevco would cope so well with the deduction of points for failing to fulfil their fixtures

An SFA mediator has been brought in to sort things out:

"Well if ye cannae agree about Rugby Park ye'll just have to play it at Ibrox. Yer no gonna play it at Ibrox? OK 3pts. to ra Gers 4-0 win. Job done."

Diadora Van Basten

I have no doubt that Gordon Smith and his ilk used their influence to reinstate Sevco into the league as Rangers.

wavydavy
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

This guy wears a hairpiece and went bankrupt seems about right for an ex SFA chief.

wavydavy
14 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I have no doubt that Gordon Smith and his ilk used their influence to reinstate Sevco into the league as Rangers.

With a bit of help from Campbell Ogilvie.

JackLadd

So, Big Mike gave Sevco a doing in court yesterday, I can see an application for money being ring fenced as Robertson admitted they don't have the funds to settle the case. Zombies better get renewing to pay these damages. 

And.. Sevco 5088 awarded pre trial costs vs Sevco Scotland tells you there is some serious shit coming down the newco pipe. Contingent liability my dear Sevconians. That's why your motley mob cannot raise a dime in the city.

milky_26
20 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

So, Big Mike gave Sevco a doing in court yesterday, I can see an application for money being ring fenced as Robertson admitted they don't have the funds to settle the case. Zombies better get renewing to pay these damages. 

And.. Sevco 5088 awarded pre trial costs vs Sevco Scotland tells you there is some serious shit coming down the newco pipe. Contingent liability my dear Sevconians. That's why your motley mob cannot raise a dime in the city.

got a link to that?

kila
3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Incredible isn't it! He no doubt got an EBT through a proxy or something...

I guess Rangers are concerned that their away allocation cuts is becoming a growing tend as other clubs realise they are there for the taking on the pitch.

Hopefully we join the club again limiting the OF to two sections of the Roseburn. Even if we don't sell out, I don't care if there is a small financial cost.

132goals1958
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

And that is one of the many reasons their interim accounts was restricted to the six months P& l. Look forward to the full audited year end version which I suspect might be qualified

geddy
3 hours ago, Boof said:

Surely you meant this...

How's it going mate?

Not bad at all thanks! Looking forward to La Villa Strangiato next week in Bannerman's (and in both Wolverhampton and Hull the nights before!) 

Will you be down here anytime soon? Need to catch up and drink some beer!

Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

got a link to that?

The "contingent liability" has been in the Rangers accounts for several years. (this is from the 2018 accounts)

Independent Investigation
On 15 April 2013, the Board of RIFC plc announced that it was commissioning an independent examination and report
relating to allegations made by Craig Whyte, the previous owner of Rangers Football Club plc, concerning RIFC’s
then Chief Executive and Commercial Director.

:

:

On 28 May 2013, a further letter before claim was sent to (inter alia) The Rangers Football Club Limited and Rangers
International Football Club plc on behalf of Craig Whyte, Aidan Earley and (purportedly) Sevco 5088 Limited. The
Board is of the view that the claims set out in the letter before claim are entirely unsubstantiated based on legal
advice received to date by the Board and the outcome of the Investigation. This letter is now 64 months old and
despite press reports no further correspondence or information in respect of this matter has been received in that
time.

At that time in 2013, the chief exec was Charles Green and the Commercial Director was Imran Ahmad. However the action  heard in court earlier in the week was Sevco 5088 against Green and Ahmad personally rather than the Newco. It relates to the "switcheroo", when it is alleged that the assets were transferred to Sevco Scotland (now TRFCL) at Green's (and Ahmad?) request, thus shafting Sevco 5088 (and Whyte?) in the process. The claim is for £5.1m.

With regard to Sports Direct, I'm only aware of JJ and PMGB suggesting that TRFC got a doing in court. Probably best to wait the few weeks until the judge makes his decision known before going down that road.

Edited by Footballfirst

milky_26

cheers FF

kirkierobroy

Ah, well, as The Herald's Chris Jack s their 'main Rangers writer' no doubt he'll be on top of all this and report it as it comes in. I mean, it can't be a Sevco PR job with lashings of succulent lab, surely.

Jambo-Fox

Why is it taking so long for the judge to announce the verdict on the Sports Direct vs Rangers case??

I hope the delay means it’s very bad financial news for Rangers!!

Footballfirst
45 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Why is it taking so long for the judge to announce the verdict on the Sports Direct vs Rangers case??

I hope the delay means it’s very bad financial news for Rangers!!

I don't know about that case although there was another hearing in London earlier this week. However, another case has resurfaced with Rafat Rizvi claiming that Rangers still owes him money from the financing of the Newco.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17640844.convicted-criminal-rafat-rizvis-200k-claim-over-services-provided-by-rangers-set-for-courtroom/?ref=mrb&lp=6

SuperstarSteve

Can't find a thread regarding Flanagan but as he's a rangers player i thought I'd put it here. 

How the hell has he got let off with that elbow? Somebody really needs to sort the SFA/SPFL/CO out, corrupt at every possible turn. 

boag1874
10 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Can't find a thread regarding Flanagan but as he's a rangers player i thought I'd put it here. 

How the hell has he got let off with that elbow? Somebody really needs to sort the SFA/SPFL/CO out, corrupt at every possible turn. 

Absolutely appalling decision. The SFA have absolutely no backbone whatsoever when dealing with the Old Firm and only exist to appease them.

...a bit disco

Icon of Symmetry
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

:wow:

...a bit disco
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:wow:

Machinations mate.

Footballfirst

Now how much has Rangers been offered for Morelos?  Start at 35 seconds into the interview.

grumpyespana

Well it should be in the daily Ranger tomorrow not lol. 

Icon of Symmetry
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Machinations mate.

:jjyay:

Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Machinations mate.

That company has been dormant for over a year.  It effectively stopped trading when Ashley to King that he would have to stump up £3m to get out of the old retail agreement.

Rangers subsequently broke the contractual terms of the new agreement and that dispute is still going through the court system.

Edited by Footballfirst

Jambo-Fox

Rangers Retail Ltd dissolved ... I wonder if

this is another Dave King dodge to avoid paying damages to Sports Direct...

sadj
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That company has been dormant for over a year.  It effectively stopped trading when Ashley to King that he would have to stump up £3m to get out of the old retail agreement.

Rangers subsequently broke the contractual terms of the new agreement and that dispute is still going through the court system.

Guessing this is a ploy as above to avoid Sports Direct cancel contract claim they don’t exist. From personal experience there is too many links to the continuation of a company to be able to get away with that. 

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Now how much has Rangers been offered for Morelos?  Start at 35 seconds into the interview.

Free million oorO which is obvs £9million ??

132goals1958
35 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well they are legally obliged to notify interested parties and the Registrar will  publish in the gazette. providing an opportunity for anyone to justify any cause why dissolution should not go ahead.

Footballfirst
46 minutes ago, sadj said:

Guessing this is a ploy as above to avoid Sports Direct cancel contract claim they don’t exist. From personal experience there is too many links to the continuation of a company to be able to get away with that.

No ploy on this occasion RRL was wound up as part of the agreement that ended the old retail contract. £3m to Ashley, plus another £2m for his shares in RIFC.

TRFC will be hoping that the judge is lenient about the level of damages awarded to SDI for TRFC breaking the terms of the new "matching" agreement. That decision should be made public in the next few days or weeks.

jambovambo
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Rangers penchant for a court room battle remains undiminished.

Now being sued for £1.1m. Surely they haven't broken another binding contract.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-being-sued-11m-after-16229023

Honestly that is particularly embarrassing ...

But even the concept of charging fans to store their loved ones' ashes in some wall thing … good grief.

Mikey1874

Explains letting Lafferty and Dorrans go.

I thought the memorial had all been agreed. Maybe there is another side to this though. 

graygo

Why do Rangers think that contracts are not worth the paper they are written on?

The Real Maroonblood

Any sign of them going into administration or liquidation yet?

More chance that hell will freeze over first.

doctor jambo
56 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

Honestly that is particularly embarrassing ...

But even the concept of charging fans to store their loved ones' ashes in some wall thing … good grief.

Hope they kept a drawer in the wall for the remains of the old club- maybe fill it with the ashes of the burnt side letters

Lfhearts

Your logic is flawed Mikey why keep them if on decent money and not playing.

graygo
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Your logic is flawed Mikey why keep them if on decent money and not playing.

Stop taking threads off topic.  ;) 

Jambo66

My prediction is that if he goes anywhere, it will be for an undisclosed fee 

busby1985
1 hour ago, jambovambo said:

https://twitter.com/Record_Sport/status/1134452449446703104

"Alfredo Morelos 'set' for Newcastle as Rafa Benitez eyes £20m deal for Rangers striker"

Funny that Morelos has just signed to a new agent, who just so happens to have close ties to Newcastle. Also funny that the story is in The Daily Record, the paper level5 control. Sure that has nothing to do with this genuine story. 

When Morelos goes, it’ll be undisclosed and most likely China. 

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

He's only worth about 3mill if that

He really isn't. 

farin

General Meeting called, converting the remaining loans to shares. This should bring the Concert Party over 50% mark & trigger TOP requirement of an offer for remaining shares. Dodgy Dave trying get round that requirement. ?

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2019/05/Circular-FINAL21561323_1.pdf