There must be something wrong with me

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

I noticed on the hibs website they are beginning the consultation for the new east stand.

However I want hibs to have good stadium, even want them to build corners to it so becomes a complete arena. Obviously I want Tynecastle to be doubly as good as Fester Road but is it wrong to want Hibs to have a good stadium?:confused:

Think having three good looking stadia in Edinburgh would benefit the city, and obviously I want them to have a bad team, but even I would begrudge developing good scottish players (as long as they are sold as soon as they become good.)

So is there a problem with me, a hobo virus if you will which means that I dont mind them having a good stadium (as long as Tynecastle is better) and develop good scottish players (as long as Hearts do it better.) Should I take something to cure it or is there no problem:sad:

jamboinglasgow
There is.

I want it to be bombed.

maybe I am a stadiaphile, every time I see a nice stadium I want to be inside it.

chester copperpot
There is.

I want it to be bombed.

Only when there's a Cellick and Hibs match on in it mind. ;)

Ryan Gosling
Only when there's a Cellick and Hibs match on in it mind. ;)

With the entire Rangers organisation there too.

jamboinglasgow
obviously something wrong wiyh you if you were on the h*** website:evilno:

in my defence I only go on the hobo website to laugh at how much their trainning ground looks like a POW camp.

chester copperpot
With the entire Rangers organisation there too.

Throw in Aberdeen and St Laydown and you have yourself a deal.

Archived